ontach

Apr 8, 2018
There is, however, a difference between covered with hair and obscured by it. The firecrotch in Midlife Crisis is great. In this game it is like a thicket - can't see the wood for the trees. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
There is, however, a difference between covered with hair and obscured by it. The firecrotch in Midlife Crisis is great. In this game it is like a thicket - can't see the wood for the trees. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
I'll have to take your word for it, Because I downloaded Medlife Crisis and it crashed for me at the beginning of the game, and nothing I did helped:cry:sorry for the rant:confused:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ontach

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
So the tags for this have me interested, but I got to ask, with the futa/trans/trap tags etc, does the MC take it up the back door?

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
you can avoid it
but probably miss some gameplay
Avoid what? I have no problem with any kink going in the game and I certainly do not avoid (I actually like it) but Let me take you to the first Bingbang
does the MC take it up the back door?
Then the second bingbang
Not yet. But while there's life there's hope.
Should I continue? Or do I need to remind people here what tags are or lack thereof, besides I follow the game from the beginning and sure there are a lot of kinks But not gays It has nothing to do with the game nor the dev ever mentioned once end while some people can say that fucking trans is kind of gay, To them I say. educate u self, so back to square 1, Avoid what?:confused:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Avoid what? I have no problem with any kink going in the game and I certainly do not avoid (I actually like it) but Let me take you to the first Bingbang

Then the second bingbang

Should I continue? Or do I need to remind people here what tags are or lack thereof, besides I follow the game from the beginning and sure there are a lot of kinks But not gays It has nothing to do with the game nor the dev ever mentioned once end while some people can say that fucking trans is kind of gay, To them I say. educate u self, so back to square 1, Avoid what?:confused:
If male MC has sex or romance with male=Gay.
If male MC has sex or romance with Futa/trans=Futa/trans.
Your opinions about what particular sex act creates gayness in MC is therefore irrelevant, unless the sex act involves another male.

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
while some people can say that fucking trans is kind of gay, To them I say. educate u self, so back to square 1, Avoid what?:confused:
Umm.. what? If the trans person still has a cock and you're getting penetrated by said cock - you is gay gay. cock = homo

I understand this may upset some people but at the end of the day, whether you believe a transperson (??) is the gender they claim to be or not, sex will always come down to biology. Sorry <3

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Your opinions about what particular sex act creates gayness in MC is therefore irrelevant, unless the sex act involves another male.
Medically generated tits, doesn't make a guy female. Gender dysphoria is a medical disorder.

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
Your opinions about what particular sex act creates gayness in MC is therefore irrelevant,
1. Agreed
2. Agreed
3. No opinion, I just mentioned things as they are

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Umm.. what? If the trans person still has a cock and you're getting penetrated by said cock - you is gay gay. cock = homo

I understand this may upset some people but at the end of the day, whether you believe a transperson (??) is the gender they claim to be or not, sex will always come down to biology. Sorry <3
That is not what several science fields say (biology included). Please go educate yourself before trying to talk about something you obviously have no idea about. :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
I don't know where this falls, and I don't know anyone personally but there are couples out there where the dude lets his wife peg the shit out of him, so to speak, but he's not into guys. So... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My question got answered anyways.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes