Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Being a 43 year old myself, I find it really weird that the mom would say she is too old to learn tech considering all that tech was invented in her 20s-30s, it would be like a 30 year old saying they are too old to learn how to drive. It's just weird.
P.S. I really like the game.
There are plenty of digibates in the world. People who dont want anything to do with modern electronics. Who dont have a smart phone. I myself was 29 years in IT as programmer and consultant but I dont want to have anything to do with social networking. There are people that want to drive. Dont make assumptions.

Reactions: Futa_Buddy

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I'm totally in love with the game!!!! Every update I fall in love again.

Grace has the best bush in the business! I just want to make sweet love to her the whole time.

This scene was similarly the best and worst scene in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I almost had a heart attack!!! Who the fuck would let her touch such a magnificent bush!

Was a near-death experience for me.
So she will have pit hair too in the future? NICE. best hairy girl just got a little better

DennTaku

Jan 17, 2019
I love this game already but it keeps getting better and better and that hairy bush was fantastic. Can't wait to see where this goes.

Reactions: xxxavier

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Being a 43 year old myself, I find it really weird that the mom would say she is too old to learn tech considering all that tech was invented in her 20s-30s, it would be like a 30 year old saying they are too old to learn how to drive. It's just weird.
P.S. I really like the game.
I know people who are just afraid of using any technology, and always make a big production when they have to use it. Had a girlfriend refused to use computers. Teachers would tell them use a word processor for a report and she would refuse, and write them. She would get 20% off of the papers, and didn't matter to her. She got to college and still refused. 30 years later, she still has never used a word processing application, and only had a laptop for her kids, and to search the web.

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
That's kind of the point. She plays a significant role in the MC's descent into madness. Although, to be fair, this update didn't have the precursors to insanity that were so well written in the previous versions.
Exactly. This is the plot of the game. This is the plot of the movie. This is the plot of the TV series. The mother plays mindgames with her children - they lash out sexually in deviant ways because they aren't allowed to do normal things like date, flirt, ect. I don't know why you'd even bother building off Gates Motel/Psycho unless you have this as a major part of your plot, you might as well make a different game.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I really hate the fact that im basically forced(?) into scenes with mrs. gates(mother)
she is basically the star. the other characters are all extra. its a parody of Psycho(obviously) so the mother has the most important role. and if they follow the original plot line
her role is not forced its that she is actively breaking down her sons mental stability and you are witnessing it first hand

May 24, 2020
Hey, guys, quick question.

I started the game a while ago and I had to format my computer. At this point, the end of the update is right after the first meeting with Savage.

As I just got back to the game and wanted to know which update I was at? (0.1, 0.2 etc)

Thank you for your answers!

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
Hey, guys, quick question.

I started the game a while ago and I had to format my computer. At this point, the end of the update is right after the first meeting with Savage.

As I just got back to the game and wanted to know which update I was at? (0.1, 0.2 etc)

Thank you for your answers!
Damn it was a long time ago But for that you have the Changelog

Reactions: Jack Beauregard

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
lets try again
Unless you consider a female taking initiative during the act as femdom content, then there is roughly 0% femdom content so far.
I have disabled the trap content though, so maybe there could be something there.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Unless you consider a female taking initiative during the act as femdom content, then there is roughly 0% femdom content so far.
I have disabled the trap content though, so maybe there could be something there.
Well, I don't think that's strictly true. I would say that the
would certainly count as femdom, and is not coincidentally the hottest part of the game so far.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Well, I don't think that's strictly true. I would say that the
would certainly count as femdom, and is not coincidentally the hottest part of the game so far.
ah yes, I didn't consider that scene because I tend to dislike dream sequences... but it does apply as a light femdom scene nevertheless. The best part for me so far is the last encounter with Princess :)

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
She does have a domineering personality, though. :unsure:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
She does have a domineering personality, though. :unsure:
I don't know if mere personality could suffice for describing it as femdom. If it is, good for me I guess, as I'm not into femdom but her personality didn't bother me at all.

Inlike069

Apr 17, 2020
I started in the 60's and a shaved puss hardly existed. When body shaving became fashion the whole art of having oral sex changed beyond recognition. Nothing was worse than eating out a minge forest or sucking a hairy dick.
lol... i started in 2000 and every girl shaved so i loved it when i found one who didnt. im a hair man, myself.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes