AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
Wow, this game's kink are disgusting. A guess all I can say is good for guys who like this, for me it's too much.

May 24, 2020
Wow, this game's kink are disgusting. A guess all I can say is good for guys who like this, for me it's too much.
Yes, it's the principle of kinky sex. It's out of line with conventional and socially acceptable sexuality.

On the other hand, I will be curious to know why P_S_Y_C_H_O decided to give the possibility to deactivate or not the armpit hair but not the pee?

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
On the other hand, I will be curious to know why P_S_Y_C_H_O decided to give the possibility to deactivate or not the armpit hair but not the pee?
I think it's because the golden stream has become a kind of norm in games of this kind, but not Armpit (not yet anyway)

RedSignal

May 8, 2020
she is basically the star. the other characters are all extra. its a parody of Psycho(obviously) so the mother has the most important role. and if they follow the original plot line
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
her role is not forced its that she is actively breaking down her sons mental stability and you are witnessing it first hand
Damn! I really hope that horrible ending will be COMPLETELY avoidable, if psycho plans to implement that.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes