Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
It's just a matter of perception, for instance ole' German Helga would be seen as tall, strong, blonde, neat and strict while ole' American redneck Norma would be perceived a bit of the opposite. There's also a factor of do you find the character attractive, the main idea is to get you horny (irl aswell) and to be able to fuck almost every character in the game, and in that context you can slap any amount of years on every character and still make them look hot. The renders are done well - above and beyond, that I can say objectively (compared to other renpy's I played). Final and only thing anyone can do here is entirely subjective, and that is do you like the game overall, "do you dig the vibe?". And that is personal preference. To avoid repetition, you can say it sucks and I can say it's the best thing every, and eternal battle of subjectivity can rage on.
That is not something I wrote about - haircolor, height etc. is something you are born with and that is not changeable while looking like a hippie is choosing a style of clothing. Unlike height, eyecolor etc. the style of clothing is something you can fix to an area of time and the mothers style of clothing does not fit in clothing style of the other characters and the time where the props like the car are from. Another hairdo without the hippie style hair-band and another style of dress. For example hair with scrunchies and clothing in a grunge style is a more modern looking and does not look out of place for a with a modern SUV. With the clothing the mother runs around I would give her an old beetle or the typical hippie-style VW Type 2 bus.

That is nothing that depends on personal preference, the mother is a simple optical anachronism in the story. Her optical age fits, but the style does not. And additionaly the choosen style and what it normally stand for conflicts. Hippies did not stand for the conservative ideas the mother has. Optical age of the char or the render quality is not the theme for me. It is just that the mother sticks out like a sore thumb - in an extreme analogy like a person in todays outfit would stick out in the middle age.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Bakkalon
Jan 11, 2017
unhygienic bacteria imcubator incubator.
Oh well IF only we lived in 21 century where we've got something for washing, bathing and etc... Wait we do have it and the name of such godsent is SOAP. Also in "biological sense" when I see real women untouched by modern trends aka unwashed, untrimmed and bacteria-infested vag I wanna ravage her, mate with her till sunrise.

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I get the feeling you don't understand much of biology as you claim...:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
OK you biology professor then please give me a cause why we need hairy legs, arms, arm pits, breast, pubes etc.

Just about pubes and arm pits - that zones are warm and moist, with hair you have a greater surface with the ideal environment for growing germs. Just fyi - there are studies about that. just google.

Nov 19, 2019
OK you biology professor then please give me a cause why we need hairy legs, arms, arm pits, breast, pubes etc.

Just about pubes and arm pits - that zones are warm and moist, with hair you have a greater surface with the ideal environment for growing germs. Just fyi - there are studies about that. just google.
Pubic hair is actually protecting genitals from bacteria. If you have good hygiene routine you wont have germs anyway. Hair down there is good for keeping pheromones and each hair is like antenna. It makes pleasure better.

Go play mainstream games with shaved blonde girls if you dont like this. 99% of games dont have pubic hair. This game should be unique.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Wow!! The dev take the kinks up to 11... all the hair, the smell... I like it!! :devilish:
Any of you, fine gentleman, know other games with this similar features?

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes