D

Deleted member 2864846

So, played through version .55. Some positives: the renders are great, the flow of them is really well-done. I like a lot of the characters, though the MC sounds like a fucking idiot. Honestly, do people actually think things like that to themselves? I was a teenage boy once, and while sex-obsessed I don't remember it being the only thing I literally ever thought of. Otherwise, I'm seriously intrigued by the potential a few of these characters represent.

I really like the inclusion of a trans character, even if that's not something I'm personally interested in, which means I'm also glad you can choose not to be involved/interested in her. Thoughtful on both counts. I like that you can customize the appearance of the romantic interests to a degree, specifically the discussions about pubic or armpit hair. Not everyone enjoys one or the other.

Savage could end up becoming one of my favorite VN characters of all time. Treat her well.

What I dislike, intensely, is the heavy focus on the mother figure and the MC being completely preoccupied by thoughts of sex with her. He's surrounded by younger women, at least one of whom is sexually interested in him, and he's focusing on this older, controlling woman and I just find it unpalatable. There needs to be an option to tear the focus of the MC away from her; I realize that there might be a plot point to it later on, but it's really hard to get past.

The focus on him cleaning his dick is also pretty weird. I cannot imagine what the purpose of that is, but please, stop. Let's just assume his dick is clean, please.

On that note, the pace is absolutely glacial. The scene in the doctor's office was boring in a way I can't properly express. I actually stopped playing partway through that scene because I was so over it. I had to come back a few days later to complete it. Unless someone has a really serious doctors-discussing-penis fetish, I can't imagine anyone enjoying that scene. Again, the focus on cleaning it, and the mother figure doing so, and having zero option to allow the hot doctor to do it, is a let-down.

That's about it. I could go on. I'd really like to enjoy this, as it looks like a ton of work has been put into it and I think a few of the characters are worth continuing the story for. But right now it feels unfocused, except when it's focused on the wrong things.

TedBeardGuy

Sep 22, 2020
If you're really into some fetishes, this is an awesome game for it.. That story has been real good so far, and the premise has been set such that the Dev can do a lot of interesting things with it..

Reactions: Xros23

RedSignal

May 8, 2020
So, played through version .55. Some positives: the renders are great, the flow of them is really well-done. I like a lot of the characters, though the MC sounds like a fucking idiot. Honestly, do people actually think things like that to themselves? I was a teenage boy once, and while sex-obsessed I don't remember it being the only thing I literally ever thought of. Otherwise, I'm seriously intrigued by the potential a few of these characters represent.

I really like the inclusion of a trans character, even if that's not something I'm personally interested in, which means I'm also glad you can choose not to be involved/interested in her. Thoughtful on both counts. I like that you can customize the appearance of the romantic interests to a degree, specifically the discussions about pubic or armpit hair. Not everyone enjoys one or the other.

Savage could end up becoming one of my favorite VN characters of all time. Treat her well.

What I dislike, intensely, is the heavy focus on the mother figure and the MC being completely preoccupied by thoughts of sex with her. He's surrounded by younger women, at least one of whom is sexually interested in him, and he's focusing on this older, controlling woman and I just find it unpalatable. There needs to be an option to tear the focus of the MC away from her; I realize that there might be a plot point to it later on, but it's really hard to get past.

The focus on him cleaning his dick is also pretty weird. I cannot imagine what the purpose of that is, but please, stop. Let's just assume his dick is clean, please.

On that note, the pace is absolutely glacial. The scene in the doctor's office was boring in a way I can't properly express. I actually stopped playing partway through that scene because I was so over it. I had to come back a few days later to complete it. Unless someone has a really serious doctors-discussing-penis fetish, I can't imagine anyone enjoying that scene. Again, the focus on cleaning it, and the mother figure doing so, and having zero option to allow the hot doctor to do it, is a let-down.

That's about it. I could go on. I'd really like to enjoy this, as it looks like a ton of work has been put into it and I think a few of the characters are worth continuing the story for. But right now it feels unfocused, except when it's focused on the wrong things.
There are tons of games where you won't find any weird stuff. This game is fukin good because its weird. And the mother figure is one of best out there.

Reactions: gigams

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Is there any reason not to ditch patreon and move to subscibestar or any other membership platform? I'm quite fed up with their shit and I'm sure many people too.
Edit: Oops sorry, it already there on the first page. What I meant to ask was because of patreon all the incest content is gone.

Last edited:

joaquimol

Jan 27, 2019
any good games with hairy armpits?!
Julius Kingsley,

From what I've seen this game is by far the best example of armpit hair on this site!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First post here, so I can't post links, but search for The Red Room.
There's a big focus on futa, so it may not be for everyone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes