magus448

May 22, 2018
Every online store that uses those payment methods better pull dvd's of CW's The Flash then. Since Barry does end up marring his adopted sister. :FacePalm:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Every online store that uses those payment methods better pull dvd's of Cw's The Flash then. Since Barry does end up marring his adopted sister.
Have you ever seen Blue Lagoon? It has child nudity and incest most of the way through it, weird right. Seems some things are allowed and others aren't.

Jan 19, 2020
I mean it sucks that Patreon, Paypal or some hardcore christian mom communities influence/pressure the game, but on the other hand (for now at least), devs said the renders and story are the same for which I'm grateful. Names I don't think are a big issue, I believe devs can find a compromise and release an after-release patch and cover the custom names to each one's preference. I dunno, hope they make what they set out to do.

Reactions: relativeupstairs829

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
I don't care for their b.s. I know what I like in my games as long as nobody's getting hurt who the f*ck cares their are more important things to worry about other than some digital lovin between family I mean people are doing some major batsh*t crazy stuff they need to just drop it let it go because patreon's closet full of skeletons are about to be aired out soon

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Is there a walkthrough
No. But it's an interesting question as that information is easily gained by doing a rather unsophisticated search:
There is no walkthrough and I hope will never be. I want it to be playable one-handed and relaxed.
At the moment most in-game choices boil down to this:
Do you want to see (more of) this? [ ]yes [ ]no

Edit: I felt it worth noting that the search linked above features posts by the dev going into much more detail. So if it's details you want, be sure to check them out.

Last edited:

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
For me to much dreaming and unfortunately it is not clearly to see that it is a dream - like the start. The story itself is told in a long-winded form. Regarding the car it looks like they are living now, but looking at the outfit of the mother she looks like a leftover Hippie and not the half conservative-religious mother you try to display. For a Hippie she is to young - for that she would be nearly 60-70yo and they were absolutely not about proper behaviour.

Jan 19, 2020
For me to much dreaming and unfortunately it is not clearly to see that it is a dream - like the start. The story itself is told in a long-winded form. Regarding the car it looks like they are living now, but looking at the outfit of the mother she looks like a leftover Hippie and not the half conservative-religious mother you try to display. For a Hippie she is to young - for that she would be nearly 60-70yo and they were absolutely not about proper behaviour.
It's just a matter of perception, for instance ole' German Helga would be seen as tall, strong, blonde, neat and strict while ole' American redneck Norma would be perceived a bit of the opposite. There's also a factor of do you find the character attractive, the main idea is to get you horny (irl aswell) and to be able to fuck almost every character in the game, and in that context you can slap any amount of years on every character and still make them look hot. The renders are done well - above and beyond, that I can say objectively (compared to other renpy's I played). Final and only thing anyone can do here is entirely subjective, and that is do you like the game overall, "do you dig the vibe?". And that is personal preference. To avoid repetition, you can say it sucks and I can say it's the best thing every, and eternal battle of subjectivity can rage on.

gabrixp1

Oct 12, 2019
that is well said.

Seriously you don't have to even see a futa/ts dick if you click no, problem solved. And if you can't stand even being around a trans character, with clicking the option no, you have a platonic relationship with Alex. But I mean you are currently on f95zone man, it's expected of you to be a little more liberal and accepting of other people's preferences, fetishes and sexual orientations for that matter.

To Dev/s: If possible, more futa/trans content. Really enjoyed the Alex scenes.
No more trans pls

Jan 19, 2020
No more trans pls
Why do you even quote me ? You write a one liner, to an explanatory reply - to a trans lover, who has no influence over development other than voicing opinion. In short, direct this to the developers, and do not quote me if you have no opinion or arguments that regard me or my opinion.

Edit : Did you even read the reply at all ? It says AVOIDABLE trans content. Why are you even mentioning "no more trans", when you can experience the game and complete it without interacting with trans characters ? I really hope you can offer decent arguments in replying. I hope you do not find this hostile, but that simple one liner is just mindless.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Well you do interact with the trans character anyway, but only as a friend since they were best friends (or a brother that wanted to be a sister with the patch) since before their transition.

Last edited:

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Is there a graph or table where you can see the progress of the work? When will the next update come out? :)

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes