Donor
Apr 11, 2020
Hii lady's and gent's any news about this beautiful game ?
Nothing new on Patreon side of things as far as i know. Pretty certain we still have to wait at least a few weeks to even be close to the next update (especially with all the recent trouble regarding the Patreon guidelines)...

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Nothing new on Patreon side of things as far as i know. Pretty certain we still have to wait at least a few weeks to even be close to the next update (especially with all the recent trouble regarding the Patreon guidelines)...
Thank you. İ couldnt find the fan sign. İf you have the links could you share with me ?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Anyone still has teaser screenshots of Alex from Patreon that was removed a while ago? Can someone post them?
Are we talking an actual removed post on patreon here or is this about the expired tokens of the images in this and/or this dev update? If it's the latter:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
As soon as possible, a new version would have already been released, otherwise after what he saw, I really want to play. And he himself does not write anything. It's strange all this

gigams

Oct 8, 2020
Really enjoying the story and pretty much all the fetishes presented in the game are right up my alley, which is the main reason i adore this game. Keep up the work, dev. Great work so far.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes