Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Instead of facepalming people that openly talk about their kinks, and insult them by making cricket noises, why you just dont have respect and be silent if you don't agree ? At least, not letting people think that they are piece of shit. Because we are all weird here and have all kind of kinks.

Yes I love hairy bush and hairy armpits. So what ? Be respectful. Thanks buddy.
Get off your high horse. Crickets was referring to the dead silence of the dev latley. Way to jump to conclusions.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Get off your high horse. Crickets was referring to the dead silence of the dev latley. Way to jump to conclusions.
Yeah..Oh sorry, I probably didn't understand well then your facepalm of my comment about my love of hairy pussy and armpits, and the fact that you just made this comment after mine. Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Yeah..Oh sorry, I probably didn't understand well then your facepalm of my comment about my love of hairy pussy and armpits, and the fact that you just made this comment after mine.
I retract the facepalm, I wasnt even trying to like or reply to your comment I only noticed it until now hence why I was like why is this person so angry all of a sudden. No harm done, back to waiting on the game being updated!

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I retract the facepalm, I wasnt even trying to like or reply to your comment I only noticed it until now hence why I was like why is this person so angry all of a sudden. No harm done, back to waiting on the game being updated!
Sorry for the misunderstanding saucey.
Me too I cannot wait for the next update, and honestly hope to have more content that the last time. But if hairy Norma is there, I will be happy ! :sneaky:

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
I mean all the ppl who play these kind of games have some kinks taboo or otherwise, thats the reason were here in the first place
me personally i never wanked for a game i played here but it satisfies my hidden kinks in some weird way...

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Markéllisson

Sep 29, 2020
I just want to say that i love your game, te pace, the characters, the ant and the history.
i REALLY hope you keep doing you thing.
thanks man.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
I really want to see what happens..... just can't wait for the next update ..... just please make it good (I know it will be) and maybe we'll get to bang with one (or all) of the girls soon (too much teasing not enough intimacy/sex) want to see relationships fleshed out just a bit more ( maybe make mom little less bi-polar ) other than my nitpicking it's pretty good so far

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I really want to see what happens..... just can't wait for the next update ..... just please make it good (I know it will be) and maybe we'll get to bang with one (or all) of the girls soon (too much teasing not enough intimacy/sex) want to see relationships fleshed out just a bit more ( maybe make mom little less bi-polar ) other than my nitpicking it's pretty good so far
Nah man, you can't make the mom less bi-polar. This is a play off of psycho. The mom should be exactly as she is

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
20201031_princess.jpg 20201031_Alex.jpg

Free October
Hey folks.
I was quiet lately, I'm sorry. I was busy almost whole October at my work. People even PM'd me if I'm alive, lol. Everything's great, I'm alive. Just was busy. So I switched off money sucking machine for this month. You won't be charged November 1st.
But I'm back. Have a few ideas. And already rendering. Images above are from different rooms, so don't wait for a dirty threesome (yet), hehe. But it's a motel, the rooms have to look the same.
Simulating Princess' clothes and hair takes a lot of time for every pose/image, and makes me sick already. Want to change her clothes and haircut ASAP. Otherwise her long hair and rag often get distorted by touching something in the room after 15 minutes of draping simulation.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes