babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
What the hell is going on with the DEV He went full Silence, The last update was 4 months ago (that btw it was only half an update) Also at Patreon the last post was in October. Either something happened to him or he just stopped develop And just left us hanging dry.

edit:
well apparently he posted it on discord, hope he keeps his word, i dont want to wait another 4 months
1605719228797.png

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What the hell is going on with the DEV He went full Silence, The last update was 4 months ago (that btw it was only half an update) Also at Patreon the last post was in October. Either something happened to him or he just stopped develop And just left us hanging dry.

edit:
well apparently he posted it on discord, hope he keeps his word, i dont want to wait another 4 months
View attachment 905421
This isn't the dev's full time job. It will be slow coming out. If waiting is something you can't handle this maybe not the vn for you. Besides you are getting it free here so I see no excuse complaining about how long it takes.

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
This isn't the dev's full time job. It will be slow coming out. If waiting is something you can't handle this maybe not the vn for you. Besides you are getting it free here so I see no excuse complaining about how long it takes.
:rolleyes:
1.How do you know that?
2. At first it was not so, that's why I said what I said, and do not forget if a creator wants to be donated money he should work for it, or at least let his followers know what's going on,
3. Until two months ago I was on Tire 1. So save Your lecture for someone else(n)

Azum

Apr 20, 2019
1.How do you know that?
2. At first it was not so, that's why I said what I said, and do not forget if a creator wants to be donated money he should work for it, or at least let his followers know what's going on,
3. Until two months ago I was on Tire 1. So save Your lecture for someone else(n)
In my opinion, everything always boils down to communication. This is Icstor's major problem. Just by giving a short heads up like: "Hey guys! Been going kind of slow lately, so not that much work done. Will do my best to pick up the pace next week. Hopefully I will have a deadline for the next release soonish!"

That took me 1 minute to draft. I never understand developers who cannot be bothered communicating with the followers. I don't support him, and I know this game is free for me, but speaking for the backers on Patreon, it seems kind of odd to keep them out of the loop and only writing things when it is convenient for oneself.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
1.How do you know that?
1. That has been stated in this thread.
2. True if the dev wanted the dev would
3. Nah, I think you deserved it. :)

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
In my opinion, everything always boils down to communication. This is Icstor's major problem. Just by giving a short heads up like: "Hey guys! Been going kind of slow lately, so not that much work done. Will do my best to pick up the pace next week. Hopefully I will have a deadline for the next release soonish!"

That took me 1 minute to draft. I never understand developers who cannot be bothered communicating with the followers. I don't support him, and I know this game is free for me, but speaking for the backers on Patreon, it seems kind of odd to keep them out of the loop and only writing things when it is convenient for oneself.
exactly, Take Braindrop-wvm for example, He too had a pretty long time that he did not create anything, but he was constantly in touch with the followers. But p_s_y_c_h_o...quiet

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Just wait until the hotel gets successful, then we will call MC Bill Gates in no time, great game btw, keep it up.

• Haha
Reactions: Jstain
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes