Markéllisson

Sep 29, 2020
I just want to say that i love your game, te pace, the characters, the ant and the history.
i REALLY hope you keep doing you thing.
thanks man.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
I really want to see what happens..... just can't wait for the next update ..... just please make it good (I know it will be) and maybe we'll get to bang with one (or all) of the girls soon (too much teasing not enough intimacy/sex) want to see relationships fleshed out just a bit more ( maybe make mom little less bi-polar ) other than my nitpicking it's pretty good so far

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I really want to see what happens..... just can't wait for the next update ..... just please make it good (I know it will be) and maybe we'll get to bang with one (or all) of the girls soon (too much teasing not enough intimacy/sex) want to see relationships fleshed out just a bit more ( maybe make mom little less bi-polar ) other than my nitpicking it's pretty good so far
Nah man, you can't make the mom less bi-polar. This is a play off of psycho. The mom should be exactly as she is

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
20201031_princess.jpg 20201031_Alex.jpg

Free October
Hey folks.
I was quiet lately, I'm sorry. I was busy almost whole October at my work. People even PM'd me if I'm alive, lol. Everything's great, I'm alive. Just was busy. So I switched off money sucking machine for this month. You won't be charged November 1st.
But I'm back. Have a few ideas. And already rendering. Images above are from different rooms, so don't wait for a dirty threesome (yet), hehe. But it's a motel, the rooms have to look the same.
Simulating Princess' clothes and hair takes a lot of time for every pose/image, and makes me sick already. Want to change her clothes and haircut ASAP. Otherwise her long hair and rag often get distorted by touching something in the room after 15 minutes of draping simulation.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 881250 View attachment 881251

Free October
Hey folks.
I was quiet lately, I'm sorry. I was busy almost whole October at my work. People even PM'd me if I'm alive, lol. Everything's great, I'm alive. Just was busy. So I switched off money sucking machine for this month. You won't be charged November 1st.
But I'm back. Have a few ideas. And already rendering. Images above are from different rooms, so don't wait for a dirty threesome (yet), hehe. But it's a motel, the rooms have to look the same.
Simulating Princess' clothes and hair takes a lot of time for every pose/image, and makes me sick already. Want to change her clothes and haircut ASAP. Otherwise her long hair and rag often get distorted by touching something in the room after 15 minutes of draping simulation.
Make Norman give princess some of Alex's clothes. I am sure she won't mind so long as Norman give some sexual favors in exchange. :p

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 881250 View attachment 881251

Free October
Hey folks.
Out of reacts, so thank you for posting that here :)

Reactions: Hordragg

Flickering

May 15, 2020
I am glad the author gives lots of kink options. Most of them are fine by me (they are my kinks cough cough), but I saw there is a NTR in the future? That’s a big no. Hope I can turn it off though.

Also, is there a walkthrough or something?

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Have barely played to the point where the family has settled in for the first night but feel compelled to comment. Interesting story so far, great choice of models and renders but what makes this game/VN a winner even if the rest of it sucks later is.......

Having "Psycho" be the movie the MC and Grace are watching :cool: (and referring to it as a comedy)

+10 for a great sense of humor

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Also, the US is the only non-Muslim, non-Jewish country in the world where a majority of males are circumcised. A majority of humans have never seen a circumcised penis. I honestly feel sorry for you that the sight of a natural penis is gross. Elective surgery requires informed consent. Your baby's body does not belong to you. You can't force your children to have cosmetic surgery, and you can't force your children to observe your religion; no one is born Jewish or Muslim. I hope that someday circumcision of babies will be banned but, in the meantime, I think it's enough to say that America isn't the only country in the world. I'm even more put off by the absence of a foreskin than you are by its presence; I consider the forced circumcision of babies, other than out of medical necessity, barbaric.
That's not true, there are plenty of African countries that do it, either for traditional or Semitic religious reasons. Semitic includes Christianity as well as Islam and Judaism obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: CazaMilf

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I hate to be that guy but... Do we know an ETA on next release or did we hear anything from the dev lately?

Reactions: dedi33
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes