RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 881250 View attachment 881251

Free October
Hey folks.
I was quiet lately, I'm sorry. I was busy almost whole October at my work. People even PM'd me if I'm alive, lol. Everything's great, I'm alive. Just was busy. So I switched off money sucking machine for this month. You won't be charged November 1st.
But I'm back. Have a few ideas. And already rendering. Images above are from different rooms, so don't wait for a dirty threesome (yet), hehe. But it's a motel, the rooms have to look the same.
Simulating Princess' clothes and hair takes a lot of time for every pose/image, and makes me sick already. Want to change her clothes and haircut ASAP. Otherwise her long hair and rag often get distorted by touching something in the room after 15 minutes of draping simulation.
Make Norman give princess some of Alex's clothes. I am sure she won't mind so long as Norman give some sexual favors in exchange. :p

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 881250 View attachment 881251

Free October
Hey folks.
I was quiet lately, I'm sorry. I was busy almost whole October at my work. People even PM'd me if I'm alive, lol. Everything's great, I'm alive. Just was busy. So I switched off money sucking machine for this month. You won't be charged November 1st.
But I'm back. Have a few ideas. And already rendering. Images above are from different rooms, so don't wait for a dirty threesome (yet), hehe. But it's a motel, the rooms have to look the same.
Simulating Princess' clothes and hair takes a lot of time for every pose/image, and makes me sick already. Want to change her clothes and haircut ASAP. Otherwise her long hair and rag often get distorted by touching something in the room after 15 minutes of draping simulation.
Out of reacts, so thank you for posting that here :)

Reactions: Hordragg

Flickering

May 15, 2020
I am glad the author gives lots of kink options. Most of them are fine by me (they are my kinks cough cough), but I saw there is a NTR in the future? That’s a big no. Hope I can turn it off though.

Also, is there a walkthrough or something?

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Have barely played to the point where the family has settled in for the first night but feel compelled to comment. Interesting story so far, great choice of models and renders but what makes this game/VN a winner even if the rest of it sucks later is.......

Having "Psycho" be the movie the MC and Grace are watching :cool: (and referring to it as a comedy)

+10 for a great sense of humor

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Also, the US is the only non-Muslim, non-Jewish country in the world where a majority of males are circumcised. A majority of humans have never seen a circumcised penis. I honestly feel sorry for you that the sight of a natural penis is gross. Elective surgery requires informed consent. Your baby's body does not belong to you. You can't force your children to have cosmetic surgery, and you can't force your children to observe your religion; no one is born Jewish or Muslim. I hope that someday circumcision of babies will be banned but, in the meantime, I think it's enough to say that America isn't the only country in the world. I'm even more put off by the absence of a foreskin than you are by its presence; I consider the forced circumcision of babies, other than out of medical necessity, barbaric.
That's not true, there are plenty of African countries that do it, either for traditional or Semitic religious reasons. Semitic includes Christianity as well as Islam and Judaism obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: CazaMilf

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I hate to be that guy but... Do we know an ETA on next release or did we hear anything from the dev lately?

Reactions: dedi33

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
What the hell is going on with the DEV He went full Silence, The last update was 4 months ago (that btw it was only half an update) Also at Patreon the last post was in October. Either something happened to him or he just stopped develop And just left us hanging dry.

edit:
well apparently he posted it on discord, hope he keeps his word, i dont want to wait another 4 months
1605719228797.png

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What the hell is going on with the DEV He went full Silence, The last update was 4 months ago (that btw it was only half an update) Also at Patreon the last post was in October. Either something happened to him or he just stopped develop And just left us hanging dry.

edit:
well apparently he posted it on discord, hope he keeps his word, i dont want to wait another 4 months
View attachment 905421
This isn't the dev's full time job. It will be slow coming out. If waiting is something you can't handle this maybe not the vn for you. Besides you are getting it free here so I see no excuse complaining about how long it takes.

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
This isn't the dev's full time job. It will be slow coming out. If waiting is something you can't handle this maybe not the vn for you. Besides you are getting it free here so I see no excuse complaining about how long it takes.
:rolleyes:
1.How do you know that?
2. At first it was not so, that's why I said what I said, and do not forget if a creator wants to be donated money he should work for it, or at least let his followers know what's going on,
3. Until two months ago I was on Tire 1. So save Your lecture for someone else(n)

Azum

Apr 20, 2019
1.How do you know that?
2. At first it was not so, that's why I said what I said, and do not forget if a creator wants to be donated money he should work for it, or at least let his followers know what's going on,
3. Until two months ago I was on Tire 1. So save Your lecture for someone else(n)
In my opinion, everything always boils down to communication. This is Icstor's major problem. Just by giving a short heads up like: "Hey guys! Been going kind of slow lately, so not that much work done. Will do my best to pick up the pace next week. Hopefully I will have a deadline for the next release soonish!"

That took me 1 minute to draft. I never understand developers who cannot be bothered communicating with the followers. I don't support him, and I know this game is free for me, but speaking for the backers on Patreon, it seems kind of odd to keep them out of the loop and only writing things when it is convenient for oneself.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
1.How do you know that?
1. That has been stated in this thread.
2. True if the dev wanted the dev would
3. Nah, I think you deserved it. :)

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
In my opinion, everything always boils down to communication. This is Icstor's major problem. Just by giving a short heads up like: "Hey guys! Been going kind of slow lately, so not that much work done. Will do my best to pick up the pace next week. Hopefully I will have a deadline for the next release soonish!"

That took me 1 minute to draft. I never understand developers who cannot be bothered communicating with the followers. I don't support him, and I know this game is free for me, but speaking for the backers on Patreon, it seems kind of odd to keep them out of the loop and only writing things when it is convenient for oneself.
exactly, Take Braindrop-wvm for example, He too had a pretty long time that he did not create anything, but he was constantly in touch with the followers. But p_s_y_c_h_o...quiet

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes