WindKazuya

Dec 16, 2019
My god , this game I swear... the renders are beautiful , the eyes and the expressions of the characters make this game so realistic, well of course some of the situations are a tad bit ridicolous , but hell this might have happened in the real world no questions asked. The one thing that this game needs is some nice voice acting for the girls and this just might as well become the best game out there for people with these particular fetishes. Good job to the creator, I hope he reads the comments here. Also please add some foot fetish stuff, the feet look amazing , particularly the feet of the younger sister , i hoped this would turn into some hot foot action after the tickling scene :D. Cant wait for more ! Good luck.

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
Great game, my only complaint is the poor quality/lighting of the renders. Especially at the start of the game the images are really dark/compressed it's hard to make out anything. The rest of the game is pretty good
Come on.. The renders are outstanting compared to the other ren'py games. And the darkness you mentioned matches perfectly with the story.

Reactions: leyven1 and Fayrus

Connel

Aug 1, 2020
Very nice game. Refreshing, original, very well done... The first 10 minutes I was thinking: WTF... everything is so dark, so dirty... but after finishing it I think it is very well explained to be realistic in a twisted deep-American way. Good job.

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
So, played through version .55. Some positives: the renders are great, the flow of them is really well-done. I like a lot of the characters, though the MC sounds like a fucking idiot. Honestly, do people actually think things like that to themselves? I was a teenage boy once, and while sex-obsessed I don't remember it being the only thing I literally ever thought of. Otherwise, I'm seriously intrigued by the potential a few of these characters represent.

I really like the inclusion of a trans character, even if that's not something I'm personally interested in, which means I'm also glad you can choose not to be involved/interested in her. Thoughtful on both counts. I like that you can customize the appearance of the romantic interests to a degree, specifically the discussions about pubic or armpit hair. Not everyone enjoys one or the other.

Savage could end up becoming one of my favorite VN characters of all time. Treat her well.

What I dislike, intensely, is the heavy focus on the mother figure and the MC being completely preoccupied by thoughts of sex with her. He's surrounded by younger women, at least one of whom is sexually interested in him, and he's focusing on this older, controlling woman and I just find it unpalatable. There needs to be an option to tear the focus of the MC away from her; I realize that there might be a plot point to it later on, but it's really hard to get past.

The focus on him cleaning his dick is also pretty weird. I cannot imagine what the purpose of that is, but please, stop. Let's just assume his dick is clean, please.

On that note, the pace is absolutely glacial. The scene in the doctor's office was boring in a way I can't properly express. I actually stopped playing partway through that scene because I was so over it. I had to come back a few days later to complete it. Unless someone has a really serious doctors-discussing-penis fetish, I can't imagine anyone enjoying that scene. Again, the focus on cleaning it, and the mother figure doing so, and having zero option to allow the hot doctor to do it, is a let-down.

That's about it. I could go on. I'd really like to enjoy this, as it looks like a ton of work has been put into it and I think a few of the characters are worth continuing the story for. But right now it feels unfocused, except when it's focused on the wrong things.
Why this Psycho/Bates Motel inspired Visual Novel would feature a “landlady” and “ tenant" with an unhealthy preoccupation with each other at its core will forever remain a mystery.

Last edited:

britej88

Jul 12, 2020
Imagine that, a game based on Psycho (a movie about a guy obsessed with his mother), being abou a guy obsessed with his mother.

Truly shocking.
Oedipus Rex
-Sophocles
lol
idk what story the hotel and all that is coming from, but the concept is about 2449 years old.
(mother stuff), no father = no competition .....

symbolic or literal

frued could give one answer
whereas Jung may give a different one

Last edited:
Reactions: Connel

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
-Crickets-
Instead of facepalming people that openly talk about their kinks, and insult them by making cricket noises, why you just dont have respect and be silent if you don't agree ? At least, not letting people think that they are piece of shit. Because we are all weird here and have all kind of kinks.

Yes I love hairy bush and hairy armpits. So what ? Be respectful. Thanks buddy.

D

Deleted member 2864846

Imagine that, a game based on Psycho (a movie about a guy obsessed with his mother), being abou a guy obsessed with his mother.

Truly shocking.
Why this Psycho/Bates Motel inspired Visual Novel would feature a “landlady” and “ tenant" with an unhealthy preoccupation with each other at its core will forever remain a mystery.
I don't care what it's (incredibly loosely) based on. I expressed an opinion about the game. Being pissy about that is absurd.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes