CazaMilf

Dec 11, 2020
This is gr8 based mother waifu
Need more action tho ended during the best part. Hate that I have to see the dumb sisters tho but whatever, I skip those parts tbh no biggie :D

Last edited:

fgth90

Mar 2, 2020
Models are great.
Written style is great.
A lot of potential.

But as usual, games are started, but never ended.

And usually, development stops just when story starts to be interesting in progress.

What a waste.

Anyway, very good job. Thx for the try.

OwllwO

Apr 22, 2020
Models are great.
Written style is great.
A lot of potential.

But as usual, games are started, but never ended.

And usually, development stops just when story starts to be interesting in progress.

What a waste.

Anyway, very good job. Thx for the try.
And the dick and tits are actually realistic sizes

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
Is there any news on the game. How long has passed and the silence and most importantly when the new version is released

Agent Cooper

Sep 30, 2017
Is there any news on the game. How long has passed and the silence and most importantly when the new version is released
I don't think anybody here has the answers for these questions. But, if you go back a few pages you'll see a post from this game discord where the dev shares some recent images. That's it.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
I want to disagree with this and say you're being out-of-line, but I can't. I used to support the mod as well and stopped because the updates just aren't coming out as often as they could and when they do, they're disappointingly short. The last update even had less content with the mom than the update before. Like we saw her tits and she jerked us off and then the next update she stays clothed, even when her dress got wet, and just helps us piss or whatever? You'd think the scenes would progress lewd wise and not regress.

And people are saying he went on a business trip, I've never had a job where I go on trips but do people really go on them for months at a time? Seems fishy. But hey, I'm not paying a penny anymore so the dev can do whatever he wants!

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent Cooper

Sep 30, 2017
For the sake of this game, I hope PSYCHO doesn't read this thread.

I completely understand your points: lack of content, lack of updates, lack of communication. It doesn't look good.

In my personal opinion, I think he may have issues beyond his paying job.

A few months back, he came out saying he had burnout. If that's true, it's not something you get better overnight.

But what I really think is going on it's his approach to this project.

PSYCHO is more of a perfectionist artist than an entrepreneur. He obviously prioritizes his paying job. Gates Motel is a side gig. Nothing wrong with that.

You are right in not supporting him if he's not delivering anything, but saying this project is over, and he is milking patrons, I don't agree with that.

I really think this game stood out from the rest, and if you don't believe in him or don't want to support him, it's fine. I choose to have a little more of patience.

Can any patreon of his say if is he charging now?

Last edited:

fgth90

Mar 2, 2020
Yeah...
This game was .... different from all the others.
The Dev initially made awesome job.

A shame if he stops developping this real pearl.

Not a shame on developper of course.

A shame for this game, wich definitely deserved better issue.

Reactions: Futa_Buddy

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Business trip for months with zero communications? It takes 10 seconds to make a Patreon or Discord post.. If its something personal say something came up it doesnt have to be anything specific people will understand shit happens everyone knows this, However to basically ghost your entire fanbase (and those who pay) isnt cool.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This isn't the first time he has stopped communicating, he hasn't posted on Patreon since late October and hasn't been on here since July. He posted some stuff on Discord last month that I posted a few pages ago, but nothing since then.

He has stretches where he is posting news on a fairly regular basis, but I think those times are the exceptions not the rule.

Interesting comment from Discord, by another user.

v0.2a was ready ...5 march 2019
v0.3b was ready ...26 june 2019 - 3 months 21 day
v0.4 was ready ...15 january 2020 - 6 months 20 days
v0.5 was ready ...21 march 2020 - 2 months 6 days
v0.55 was ready ...20 july 2020 - 3 months 29 days

He generally updates every 2-3 months, but we're in another 6 month drought it looks like.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes