timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Cool. You know, I used to keep track of literally every single game on this site, but I stopped as the pace of releases outpaced my time allotment for it. Your game came out right after I stopped tracking everything (like late Dec. 2019), but since you brought it up I'll be sure to add it to my list. Thanks for the shameless plug =P.

Actually now that I think about it, I may have glanced at it cuz I explicitly remember the dick size poll, having a bit of a laugh (didn't vote on it though), and moving on. Again, I'll be sure to add it to my list this time.
Ah yes, the good old dick size poll. Still can't figure out how to get that relic off of my page.

• Haha
Reactions: yoyomistro
Apr 12, 2020
The crazy part is he never lost patrons or anything... Maybe something happened to him IRL, or people were demanding to vanilla it up despite the inspiration for the story... if you don't know by the way do some fucking research. I got a bit hesitant when he started going back and making stuff more vanilla to appease the masses... No one know what happened for sure but damn it sucks. Was really looking forward to some twisted corruption fun. Especially with a good main trans character, almost never get those.
Did the dev really make it vanilla bc of audience demands? I know had a version up with an alternate opening/backstory for the MC's family, but I presumed that was to work around Patreon restrictions that started to show up for some devs.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Did the dev really make it vanilla bc of audience demands? I know had a version up with an alternate opening/backstory for the MC's family, but I presumed that was to work around Patreon restrictions that started to show up for some devs.
Dunno since dev has been MIA for the last 6 months or so. If anything its safe to say this is abandoned and will be officially tagged as such soon baring a miracle update or even a post from the dev.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
-Edited dialogue to make MC less weirdo, but more a nice guy due to feedback.
-Edited dialogue to exclude raping due to Patreon rules.
That's from the changelog for 0.3... I mean for a character that's supposed to be somewhat based on fictional weirdo Norman Bates, who in turn is based on real life weirdo Ed Gein, he takes a rapid turn to vanilla territory... which according to the dev was based on "feedback". It's annoying cuz it happens all the time, devs start to make something with a degenerate character, they get a few patrons, they don't want to scare off the vanilla crowd, and they turn them into not a degenerate... Some of us want to play games with unrepentant turds or socially unaware misfits. It's a fun change of pace.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
That's from the changelog for 0.3... I mean for a character that's supposed to be somewhat based on fictional weirdo Norman Bates, who in turn is based on real life weirdo Ed Gein, he takes a rapid turn to vanilla territory... which according to the dev was based on "feedback". It's annoying cuz it happens all the time, devs start to make something with a degenerate character, they get a few patrons, they don't want to scare off the vanilla crowd, and they turn them into not a degenerate... Some of us want to play games with unrepentant turds or socially unaware misfits. It's a fun change of pace.
This is what it feels like with all niche fetishes to be honest. Once the crowd storms in thats not sharing your kinks, the neighbourhood goes to shit

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
View attachment 972922

Evidently, he paused his Patreon.
So that means something happened, why doesn't he announce about what is happening? so that we would know if the game is still alive or not, no news, no anything, the game already has a community of players so as a dev it's his job and responsibility to inform the players about the current situation of the game, no wonder people keep wandering around since no one knows what's happening.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
In any case, January 20 will be exactly half a year since the last release. Alas, I think the game is dead. It's a pity, it really stood out against the general background.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trucuio

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
It's a very frequent thing now that devs go with several months (more than 6) before giving an update. Years pass before seeing a full game (if we have)

It's not fun, and each time we seem to just accept (the donors) that kind of delay, and this make delays come worst with time.

Sad that this VN has took the same pattern.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Dude, I don't remember if it was said here (somewhere in the comments)
or it was on patreon, well, it doesn't matter, and I apologize to the developer, in case I'm mistaken.
But it seems to me that he made a post commenting a little about him, his life, his thoughts, and in some ways he looks like me.
His life doesn't seem to be the best, problems, depression, low self-esteem, lack of motivation, and so on.
So (if I'm not mistaken) he created this game to try to get away from it all, try to breathe a little,
and sometimes read a comment criticizing something he created
so that he can help himself,
it doesn't help much, does it?
If he happens to read this and think I'm crazy,
feel free to correct me, that was something I remember,
but I may be wrong.
As for the game, I hope it will not be abandoned,
I like him, in his realistic way.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes