fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
That's from the changelog for 0.3... I mean for a character that's supposed to be somewhat based on fictional weirdo Norman Bates, who in turn is based on real life weirdo Ed Gein, he takes a rapid turn to vanilla territory... which according to the dev was based on "feedback". It's annoying cuz it happens all the time, devs start to make something with a degenerate character, they get a few patrons, they don't want to scare off the vanilla crowd, and they turn them into not a degenerate... Some of us want to play games with unrepentant turds or socially unaware misfits. It's a fun change of pace.
This is what it feels like with all niche fetishes to be honest. Once the crowd storms in thats not sharing your kinks, the neighbourhood goes to shit

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
View attachment 972922

Evidently, he paused his Patreon.
So that means something happened, why doesn't he announce about what is happening? so that we would know if the game is still alive or not, no news, no anything, the game already has a community of players so as a dev it's his job and responsibility to inform the players about the current situation of the game, no wonder people keep wandering around since no one knows what's happening.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
In any case, January 20 will be exactly half a year since the last release. Alas, I think the game is dead. It's a pity, it really stood out against the general background.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trucuio

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
It's a very frequent thing now that devs go with several months (more than 6) before giving an update. Years pass before seeing a full game (if we have)

It's not fun, and each time we seem to just accept (the donors) that kind of delay, and this make delays come worst with time.

Sad that this VN has took the same pattern.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Dude, I don't remember if it was said here (somewhere in the comments)
or it was on patreon, well, it doesn't matter, and I apologize to the developer, in case I'm mistaken.
But it seems to me that he made a post commenting a little about him, his life, his thoughts, and in some ways he looks like me.
His life doesn't seem to be the best, problems, depression, low self-esteem, lack of motivation, and so on.
So (if I'm not mistaken) he created this game to try to get away from it all, try to breathe a little,
and sometimes read a comment criticizing something he created
so that he can help himself,
it doesn't help much, does it?
If he happens to read this and think I'm crazy,
feel free to correct me, that was something I remember,
but I may be wrong.
As for the game, I hope it will not be abandoned,
I like him, in his realistic way.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Dude, I don't remember if it was said here (somewhere in the comments)
or it was on patreon, well, it doesn't matter, and I apologize to the developer, in case I'm mistaken.
But it seems to me that he made a post commenting a little about him, his life, his thoughts, and in some ways he looks like me.
His life doesn't seem to be the best, problems, depression, low self-esteem, lack of motivation, and so on.
So (if I'm not mistaken) he created this game to try to get away from it all, try to breathe a little,
and sometimes read a comment criticizing something he created
so that he can help himself,
it doesn't help much, does it?
If he happens to read this and think I'm crazy,
feel free to correct me, that was something I remember,
but I may be wrong.
As for the game, I hope it will not be abandoned,
I like him, in his realistic way.
I believe this is the Patreon post you're talking about.

Helios82

Nov 12, 2020
Even if the dev no longer shows the tip of his nose I hope he finishes this game or at least shows that he is still there. This is not the way this VN can end. Putting in so much energy and not coming back is that he must have a real IRL problem. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: Dipsode

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
This thread reminds me Love and Submission, so an abandoned tag looks like inevitable. Maybe a comeback after some time, then another disappearance. I hope I'm wrong, there's already too many abandoned games.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I'm surprised more devs don't hand the code off to someone else once they get tired of development. I guess some of the DAZ models might be for-pay so there could be legal issues with handing it off, but there has to be someone who has passion for the characters, and even if they got off in some nutso direction it's better than just having it wither and die on the vine.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'm surprised more devs don't hand the code off to someone else once they get tired of development. I guess some of the DAZ models might be for-pay so there could be legal issues with handing it off, but there has to be someone who has passion for the characters, and even if they got off in some nutso direction it's better than just having it wither and die on the vine.
I have a book I haven't finished, doesn't mean I want someone else to write the rest of it, lol.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes