kaken

Oct 12, 2017
Ok. If dev write month after month: sorry i don't have time it is break for me, i don't know when i start do it, when i start it you will know - ok - author is alive and we can only wait. But now there are 3 months without word in Patreon - it is wrong...

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm a dev too; and as the dev of this game I have lived a period of very shitty shit (not yet completely clean) and I live on cappuccinos and 5 different medicines everyday , to fight my serious depression, moods and so on ....

I was left alone, I no longer have anyone in my family, so I can't even count on a simple hug of consolation when I need it ..
But what do you want to do with it? It's life, that's how it goes.

For those who criticize the choice or the lack of choice in working alongside or finding collaborators, I understand well the problems a dev. actually have to face, and they are many and complex ...
If you are rich, well, then you can afford to pay or hire whoever you want (even if it is still difficult to find a right person ...), but if you have no money and you try to beg for an authentic and free collaboration, perhaps based only on the future earnings; then the thing is extremely difficult, if not impossible ...

Translating all:
  • this means that you have to find a person who first of all likes your story, the atmosphere you are creating and the style with which you are doing it .... (otherwise he will never use his time for you).
  • You have to find a person who has time to dedicate ... and it is not easy because each of us has his own private life, his commitments and his problems.
  • You have to find a person who, in addition to all this, can get along with you and with your times and who also fully understands the nuances of what you are asking or doing in your project ....

So It is easy to understand that the difficulties are enormous ...
To give you an example, I have been looking for an English-speaking translator and co-writer for my projects for two years, 2 years, before finding a right person .... and available; and we're talking about lyrics.
Let alone if you are looking for artists, programmers or anything else ... even more complex because the factors involved are more numerous and the times are much longer ....

Forgive this outburst, but I felt and I wanted to write it, especially towards the author (who I find very good and artistically stimulating), and in some way give him a pat on the back, trying to make the public understand (without malice) that many things do not they are visible, or directly intuitive to those outside, when creating projects like this, but they exist.

Nice day to all

RedSignal

May 8, 2020
Love and Submission by Veqvil and now this game?
What a disappointment !! Only games with interesting story are getting abandoned. For fucks sake, this trend needs to stop!

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm a dev too; and as the dev of this game I have lived a period of very shitty shit (not yet completely clean) and I live on cappuccinos and 5 different medicines everyday , to fight my serious depression, moods and so on ....

I was left alone, I no longer have anyone in my family, so I can't even count on a simple hug of consolation when I need it ..
I wish you the best, man.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Love and Submission by Veqvil and now this game?
What a disappointment !! Only games with interesting story are getting abandoned. For fucks sake, this trend needs to stop!
check out what people with depraved content like pony dicking, hermaphrodite redraws of female characters and similar stuff turn in a month, then come back to this content and compare. additionaly remember the legalese hoops devs with this content need to jump through to not get their income taken. Controverse fringe kinks like hair and human waste doesnt really help there.

Plus, all the complaints, all the time. It's really no wonder, actually.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: balvenie1401

britej88

Jul 12, 2020

For those who criticize the choice or the lack of choice in working alongside or finding collaborators, I understand well the problems a dev. actually have to face, and they are many and complex ...
If you are rich, well, then you can afford to pay or hire whoever you want (even if it is still difficult to find a right person ...), but if you have no money and you try to beg for an authentic and free collaboration, perhaps based only on the future earnings; then the thing is extremely difficult, if not impossible ...

Translating all:
  • this means that you have to find a person who first of all likes your story, the atmosphere you are creating and the style with which you are doing it .... (otherwise he will never use his time for you).
  • You have to find a person who has time to dedicate ... and it is not easy because each of us has his own private life, his commitments and his problems.
  • You have to find a person who, in addition to all this, can get along with you and with your times and who also fully understands the nuances of what you are asking or doing in your project ....

To give you an example, I have been looking for an English-speaking translator and co-writer for my projects for two years, 2 years, before finding a right person .... and available; and we're talking about lyrics.
Let alone if you are looking for artists, programmers or anything else ... even more complex because the factors involved are more numerous and the times are much longer ....

Forgive this outburst, but I felt and I wanted to write it, especially towards the author (who I find very good and artistically stimulating), and in some way give him a pat on the back, trying to make the public understand (without malice) that many things do not they are visible, or directly intuitive to those outside, when creating projects like this, but they exist.

Nice day to all
take it one day at a time man,

i wish i was able to create like this!

i can write stories all day but when it comes to visual aspects lol

one day at a time,
never know what tomorrow may bring...or take
but the good thing in that, tomorrow is a new day always!

warlock4vr

Jun 6, 2018

Translating all:

Nice day to all
don't apologize, if anything i hope the outburst makes you feel better with the issues you are experiencing, we sometimes forget to talk, to let it all out, and let others listen.

sending virtual hugs!

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Ok. If dev write month after month: sorry i don't have time it is break for me, i don't know when i start do it, when i start it you will know - ok - author is alive and we can only wait. But now there are 3 months without word in Patreon - it is wrong...
That's what bothers me too, if he has problems and that he can't work on the game that's understandable, everyone deals with problems in life so there's no issue, but he could at least post a message about his situation so that we would know, a lot of people think that he abandoned this game for no reason and start to doubt him and his intentions, all of this because he didn't contacted anyone, as far as i can tell some people from here says he deals with depression and stuff, and i can understand his struggle, depression is a pain in the ass but it isn't that hard to just let people know you can't continue the game regardless if you will abandon it or not.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I kinda figured this game was gonna get abandoned... after the first couple updates the dev added a new character to the game and completely sidelined one of the main characters (one of the MC's sisters)... that to me showed that there was no plan for this games story development, which always ends badly...

RustyDildo

Nov 15, 2018
SO sad. this is such a bad ass story line and it really sucks you into it. I myself are not one for the transgender thing but it is what it is. You can choose not to take that route which is great. If the dev needed some help on the content you would think they would just post here and ask for help. Or at least let folks know what's going on. Just a thought.

britej88

Jul 12, 2020
SO sad. this is such a bad ass story line and it really sucks you into it. I myself are not one for the transgender thing but it is what it is. You can choose not to take that route which is great. If the dev needed some help on the content you would think they would just post here and ask for help. Or at least let folks know what's going on. Just a thought.
go threw the post on this page and the previous 3 pages. look for ones I quoted or look for an extremely long post and read it. no need to read my comments lol, just read the long post i commented on(it was a developers post).
if you read all posts throughout this thread you will see developers posts.

but a short answer from my opinion(my words)
Real life sucks ass(for everyone), and it has been rough lately and other aspects of like can make us lose hope or feell like the world is cavining in around us(i have expirenced these feelings)depression and sorrow play a role in creativety afterall, fantasy is the greatest joy to be able to escape to.However, as a creative writer myself, if I feel certain types of depression my creative nature can lose hope, its the worst, i stop being me when this happens and often time it takes others to help bring me out of it. but i do not ask for help, luckily dragonballz exists too. for when my creativity goes missing

anyway i think we need to be giving him support as a community right now, not worrying about a game...

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
go threw the post on this page and the previous 3 pages. look for ones I quoted or look for an extremely long post and read it. no need to read my comments lol, just read the long post i commented on(it was a developers post).
if you read all posts throughout this thread you will see developers posts.

but a short answer from my opinion(my words)
Real life sucks ass(for everyone), and it has been rough lately and other aspects of like can make us lose hope or feell like the world is cavining in around us(i have expirenced these feelings)depression and sorrow play a role in creativety afterall, fantasy is the greatest joy to be able to escape to.However, as a creative writer myself, if I feel certain types of depression my creative nature can lose hope, its the worst, i stop being me when this happens and often time it takes others to help bring me out of it. but i do not ask for help, luckily dragonballz exists too. for when my creativity goes missing

anyway i think we need to be giving him support as a community right now, not worrying about a game...
The post you commented on isn't the dev of this game though, the dev of this game is P_S_Y_C_H_O . Who hasn't been on or posted in months. I think, based on the number of "likes" his post got, that a lot of people have that guy confused with the actual dev.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
The post you commented on isn't the dev of this game though, the dev of this game is P_S_Y_C_H_O . Who hasn't been on or posted in months. I think, based on the number of "likes" his post got, that a lot of people have that guy confused with the actual dev.
Not surprise people are confused it was written as such
" Hi everyone, I'm a dev too; and as the dev of this game"
Which like you said is not true and honestly kind of strange.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
I don't give the dev any money on Patreon so I cannot complain, I just wish he is fine and will be motivated in the future to finish the game.
In the opposite situation, it will be sad for us and perhaps for him too.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes