longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I was quite interested in the little homeless savage, so hopefully this'll get picked up at some point again and there'll be more stuff with her.

Reactions: creed.tailmon

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
To help minimize chatter:

I hope the Dev continues on their path of self-improvement.

We'll change the tag when more definitive status on their work intent becomes available - games have moved off Abandoned before, so it can happen here. We're just setting realistic expectations of current state for potential players at this site.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Here is what he posted on SS

Also its typical people that gives devs hate for the most part comes from pirate forums.
Judging by that post I think that this project will probably not stay abandoned forever. Haters are going to hate. You can fall down the stairs break both your legs, and be in the hospital and there will still be that one guy that is gonna be like "Dude... You know you didn't break your hands you are just being lazy get your ass back to work!" When people want an update they want an update and they will bitch and moan until they get one. Haters are gonna hate. Dude still got several hundred patrons, and a lot of good reveiws, and positive comments so that's some big incentive to get something released as that's a lot of people in the positive wanting to support him in development.

His shrink says "Take it easy", I mean I guess that can be okay advice in the short term to get your head on right if something traumatic happened, and that is fine if that is the case, but long term it's probably the worst advice ever. If you stand on a hill with your mouth open you will wait a very long time for a roast duck to fall in. If you ever want to make any improvements in your life you must be the one to take action. Your too fat you don't like your body? Sitting around crying about it isn't gonna make it better. Go for a jog, get on a diet. You are lonely? Sitting around jerking off being a coomer aint gonna fix that. Fix yourself up, get out there meet someone. Your broke? You can whine while you are eating ramen or get a part time job or put in more hours or figure out a better budget. You must push through the pain and keep on going. Without high pressure we wouldn't have diamonds.

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
His shrink says "Take it easy", I mean I guess that can be okay advice in the short term to get your head on right if something traumatic happened, and that is fine if that is the case, but long term it's probably the worst advice ever.
We don't know his situation..
If having various mental issues, coupled with being overworked, it can lead to chronic stress.
Which often leads to very bad stomach ulcers.
- In this case, you may get told to take it easy, and chow down some protonix(or similar) while you sit on your hands for a while. Short term in this case can be anywhere from half a year, to a year while going in to frequent check-ups.
So in this case, it would be the best advice ever given.

It all depends on his situation.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Diamonds also take hundreds of millions of years to form and they break down at 1atm. You speak like someone with very little awareness about mental diseases.
You don't know what I know about mental illness. My father has schizophrenia. Personally I have dealt with depression, and suicidal thoughts before.

Mental health shares a very close connection to your physical health. Without a healthy body it is much more difficult to have a healthy mind.

I never got better because of some psychiatrist coddled me telling me to "take it easy" or gave me some pills to pop like a drug dealer. There is no magic pill that will all of the sudden make a person happy.

Getting more exercise, getting a little sun, being productive, spending less time on social media, finding new things to enjoy, taking small steps towards achievable goals, pushing past that depression voice in my head, listening to music I enjoy, spending a little time in nature, meditation, getting enough sleep and some other stuff is how I got better.

Anyone who wants to live a better life... It is not on other people to make that happen for you. That is something that must be done for oneself. As much as I'd like for Bill Gates to show up at my door and hand me a million dollars that's just not going to happen.

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
New heroes are good, but there are still old ones with really not much content or are still at the development stage. It remains only to guess what the new version will be in terms of content and duration, and when it will be released at all

Jolong22

Nov 24, 2020
Very nice game but I can't help myself and ask... Is there anyone else slightly disturbed by the fact that MC didn't say a word about that chain that Savage girl has on her arm? I know that signals some future story plot and I bet it will be great but for me personally is quite uncomfortable that MC didn't say a word. :D

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes