TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Why doesn't this game have an abandoned tag already? Has the dev been vocal about future development?
I still have hope that it isnt abandoned considering the dev paused patreon before he went awol. Just have to wait and see what happens.

Apr 12, 2020
He’s back, baby!

posted an update on Patreon. New job, depression, trying to take things slow. Also uploaded some new images. It's not dead in tbw water—the dev just needed to take a breath. Here's hoping he feels better soon—i can totally relate to his feelings. he still has my support!

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
This game being tagged abandoned is likely what got him to say something. I don't think it's a coincidence that hours after that happened, he posts for the first time in months.

Hopefully he gets better, this isn't the first time he has had these types of issues.
No it was not that he almost never check F95 why do people think that F95 is the place to be most dev dont like this site.
Just that a stupid pirate site mark something as abandoned does not make them post.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
No it was not that he almost never check F95 why do people think that F95 is the place to be most dev dont like this site.
Just that a stupid pirate site mark something as abandoned does not make them post.
Granted, many developers may not like this site and may have your views.

But this forum is more than a so called pirate site, this forum has allowed me to find many great games and to which developers I am now donating and supporting.

This site I has also got an enormous member base, and I would of thought that because of this site it has steed many others to make monthly donations to certain developers as well.

It has also has a great discussion base for many games, and I'm sure these discussions has helped shape and form many games that been developed over the years, and I'm sure this will continue to be.

Sure there are some on here who do not donate, maybe because financially they are unable to do so.

Some may do not care at all and do not wish to award the hard efforts of the developers.

I am in a financially secure state and able to donate, and this I do, it's my way of saying thanks for the great pleasure I have found from playing some of the games I have found because of this forum.

Last edited:

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
It's good that I didn't abandon it, but there were simply problems, although I had to write about it right away

Agent Cooper

Sep 30, 2017
Great news! Glad he's doing better.

I don't know if he reads this thread, but I hope you get that abandoned tag out of this game soon as possible.

This game is awesome, and I would love to come back donating. (y)

Reactions: Fayrus and Peterine

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
Take this silly comment war to PM. Mods, please step in...

edit: Thanks mods (y)

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No communications for 3 months external to this site, nor since July here.

Setting to Abandoned status. Of course, that can always be updated if new status arrives.
He's posted on Patreon and SS about the status of the game so perhaps we can move this from Abandoned to On-Hold for now so that people know it's not dead but that it will be a while until an update arrives.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes