Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
What a disappointment ... 6 months without updates ... and not even a Christmas release ... the supporters who gave him must be very happy ...

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
This isn't the first time he has stopped communicating, he hasn't posted on Patreon since late October and hasn't been on here since July. He posted some stuff on Discord last month that I posted a few pages ago, but nothing since then.

He has stretches where he is posting news on a fairly regular basis, but I think those times are the exceptions not the rule.

Interesting comment from Discord, by another user.

v0.2a was ready ...5 march 2019
v0.3b was ready ...26 june 2019 - 3 months 21 day
v0.4 was ready ...15 january 2020 - 6 months 20 days
v0.5 was ready ...21 march 2020 - 2 months 6 days
v0.55 was ready ...20 july 2020 - 3 months 29 days

He generally updates every 2-3 months, but we're in another 6 month drought it looks like.
That first 6 month drought was due to hardware that died but at least it followed by a swift update. However at least after that last drought we got a full update following it. This last release was only half an update, so we've been waiting almost 6 months for half an update at this point. Which is even worse when you think about it.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Iirc, like literally in the next week to 2 weeks it should be eligible for abandoned status.

creed.tailmon

Dec 12, 2020
Guys... I just can't accept that this game is abandoned.
The girls are so well made and attractive, i'm gonna miss them so much...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2020 is the worst year ever.

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018

OMG that 3rd Spoiler is Soooo YES :whistle::p:sneaky:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017

The crazy part is he never lost patrons or anything... Maybe something happened to him IRL, or people were demanding to vanilla it up despite the inspiration for the story... if you don't know by the way do some fucking research. I got a bit hesitant when he started going back and making stuff more vanilla to appease the masses... No one know what happened for sure but damn it sucks. Was really looking forward to some twisted corruption fun. Especially with a good main trans character, almost never get those.

• Red Heart
Reactions: scrumbles

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
The crazy part is he never lost patrons or anything... Maybe something happened to him IRL, or people were demanding to vanilla it up despite the inspiration for the story... if you don't know by the way do some fucking research. I got a bit hesitant when he started going back and making stuff more vanilla to appease the masses... No one know what happened for sure but damn it sucks. Was really looking forward to some twisted corruption fun. Especially with a good main trans character, almost never get those.
I have a trans main character that a lot of people find "good." Shameless plug, I know.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I have a trans main character that a lot of people find "good." Shameless plug, I know.
Cool. You know, I used to keep track of literally every single game on this site, but I stopped as the pace of releases outpaced my time allotment for it. Your game came out right after I stopped tracking everything (like late Dec. 2019), but since you brought it up I'll be sure to add it to my list. Thanks for the shameless plug =P.

Actually now that I think about it, I may have glanced at it cuz I explicitly remember the dick size poll, having a bit of a laugh (didn't vote on it though), and moving on. Again, I'll be sure to add it to my list this time.

Reactions: timepants
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes