Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Thanks, but it'll take so long - you'll not endure.
I know what those long renders are like (make a few myself). But I think there are a few cases when the time and effort should go into specific renders. Her bath is one of those instances.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so i asked in reddit for a dark / horror / rape VN and this got recommended. this was my post

"
so i tried looking for actual horror atmosphere games and came across 2 on my own.

horny as(s)ylum and creepy girls 2.

both had the atmosphere right, but lacked in content.

any games you guys could recommend that gets the dark heavy atmosphere right? you know, stay away from the dark or something will rape you.

male MC is also ok if it's the girls around you getting raped.

there wouldn't happen to be a haunted house ren'py or RPGM game would there? lol
"

does this game fit the bill?

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
so i asked in reddit for a dark / horror / rape VN and this got recommended. this was my post

"
so i tried looking for actual horror atmosphere games and came across 2 on my own.

any games you guys could recommend that gets the dark heavy atmosphere right? you know, stay away from the dark or something will rape you.

there wouldn't happen to be a haunted house ren'py or RPGM game would there? lol
"

With the current content & from what i've seen ; no

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

"

"

From what we know about the game, no.
Go in the "Lastest Updates" page in this forum and filter by tags for "rape" and "horror".
Keep in mind that rape is banned and cracked down by Patreon so you won't find many western games with it, but there are some japanese games with those theme.

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
all you folks that follow me..you BETTER play this one..its among my absolute favs....and if you dont..OMG..so much shame..how can you face your parents?
It really stands out from the other VNs. It's unique, you can't confuse it with another game. Definitely in my top 5.
Those who don't like that game should be taught a lesson. Let's find them !

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes