Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
all you folks that follow me..you BETTER play this one..its among my absolute favs....and if you dont..OMG..so much shame..how can you face your parents?
I've been keeping my eye on it but it isn't one i'm gripped by.

It started off great and I love the wild gal but i'm more into soppy stuff than weird. While weird can be entertaining in small doses it's not going to hook me.

It doesn't look, from the tags and what i've read here, that it's got any sort of romantic path at all so it's not really my jam as they say. I don't mind checking it every now and then for the lolsicles but this is more your thing than mine hunni.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ThunderRob

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I've been keeping my eye on it but it isn't one i'm gripped by.

It started off great and I love the wild gal but i'm more into soppy stuff than weird. While weird can be entertaining in small doses it's not going to hook me.

It doesn't look, from the tags and what i've read here, that it's got any sort of romantic path at all so it's not really my jam as they say. I don't mind checking it every now and then for the lolsicles but this is more your thing than mine hunni.
so..i can't give you 148 headpats? :(

Reactions: Avaron1974

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Right! So I finally got a chance to try out the new update and here's my thoughts -

I loved it! (gotta get that out the way first) The scene were you're fooling around tickling Grace until she accidentally farts and gets embarrassed was so cute and considered a big highlight of the update for me, I wasn't really expecting you to add a girl fart scene but it's definitely something I'm into (I know, I'm a dirty bastard lol) so big props for starting to add in the really kinky and dirty stuff :p The part with Norma was also excellent and clearly the main focus of the update, shame it was a dream though hehe.

I finally pledged to the Patreon so (and I've said this before but it's true) keep up the amazing work with the project P_S_Y_C_H_O, you really are doing gods work here. Can't wait to see what happens next in the story and really looking forward to more kinky Grace scenes and Princess skinny dipping :)

Last edited:

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Right! So I finally got a chance to try out the new update and here's my thoughts -

I loved it! (gotta get that out the way first) The scene were you're fooling around tickling Grace until she accidentally farts and gets embarrassed was so cute and was definitely the highlight of the update for me, wasn't expecting expecting a girl fart scene but it's defintely something I'm into (I know, I'm a bit of a dirty bastard lol). Big props for starting to add in the really kinky and dirty stuff Phycho :p The part with the Norma was also excellent and clearly the main focus of the update, shame it was a dream though hehe.

I finally pledged to the Patreon so (and I've said this before but it's true) keep up the amazing work with the project, you're doing gods work here. Can't wait to see what happens next in the story and really looking forward to more kinky Grace scenes and Princess skinny dipping :)
Thank you so much for kind words, dude. It really keeps me going. It's even better than a buck (when I'm not hungry, hehe).
It was too quiet lately.

Awwww, that cute fart. Even snowflakes didn't bitch about that part, hehe.

There wasn't any focus intended, and there isn't in the whole game at all. It just happens. I was just trying to put unexpected starts and stops to create some sort of surprise here and there. Didn't want to make update without MC's happy ending. Very glad that some of you liked it.

Will reconsider these dreams stuff since no one likes to watch it "in dreams". It goes against my vision. Will think about it.

Princess skinny dipping
I google-searched 'skinny dipping' and it showed smth like this

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
I google-searched 'skinny dipping' and it showed smth like this
View attachment 353042
Yup, definitely looks like skinny dipping to me :3 That's an awesome shot, did you make that just now or is it part of the next update? Can never tell haha.

Thank you so much for kind words, dude. It really keeps me going. It's even better than a buck (when I'm not hungry, hehe).
It was too quiet lately.

Awwww, that cute fart. Even snowflakes didn't bitch about that part, hehe.
No problem, I like to give feedback when I can and your game is like one of my top favorites on this site so I definitely wouldn't mind sending some support your way. And yeah, you would think some people would get a little "offended" or something over the fart scene, but looking back some pages it seems I'm the only person that even mentioned it lol :p

There wasn't any focus intended, and there isn't in the whole game at all. It just happens. I was just trying to put unexpected starts and stops to create some sort of surprise here and there. Didn't want to make update without MC's happy ending. Very glad that some of you liked it.

Will reconsider these dreams stuff since no one likes to watch it "in dreams". It goes against my vision. Will think about it.
I actually don't have a problem with it being a dream sequence, I didn't mind, I was saying it jokingly when I said it was a shame it was only a dream, I was just thinking of all the possibilities if it was real until I found it wasn't. But I like dream sequences in games because there's no restrictions on what happens, you don't have to persuade anyone or wait for the right time, it can just happen then and there in the players head. You just do the game as it fits your vision Psycho, don't worry :)

Last edited:
Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
did you make that just now or is it part of the the next update?
Both. Would be a shame to waste 50 minutes just to show off. Doing this scene.
you would think some people would get a little "offended" or something over the fart scene, but looking back some pages it seems I'm the only person that even mentioned it lol.
That's exactly what I mean.:sneaky:

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Don't mind the dream scenes, wish there was a visual clue that it was a dream, instead of the player figuring it out through the story. Just my happy two-coppers. :cool:

Alig555

May 22, 2019
Don't hate dream sequences, although I prefer the MC to get real interaction, action and real dialogs.
You can't understand how mutch I love this game Psycho, keep the amazing work, definetely a fan of your work.
I'm interested in another thing, are you going to add more characters as the story goes on, side characters and important ones or not? Are you going to have the same options as all the other characters in case? (Options to shave/grow hair, etc). Thank you;)

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
wish there was a visual clue that it was a dream
I think it would ruin it. At least some surprise and possibility to associate the scene with reality until waking up and realizing that it was bullshit. But I also think, that dream with Norma was pretty much an obvious dream right from the start.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdliQuiBoit

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Don't hate dream sequences, although I prefer the MC to get real interaction, action and real dialogs.
You can't understand how mutch I love this game Psycho, keep the amazing work, definetely a fan of your work.
I'm interested in another thing, are you going to add more characters as the story goes on, side characters and important ones or not? Are you going to have the same options as all the other characters in case? (Options to shave/grow hair, etc). Thank you;)
Thank you.

I was thinking about the city girls and motel lodgers.

I want Norma, Grace, Rose and Princess with shaving options.

Blowfly

Mar 10, 2018
Thank you.

I was thinking about the city girls and motel lodgers.

I want Norma, Grace, Rose and Princess with shaving options.
Great game looove the hair you one that is shaving hate women that is bald oh can you give the tran a pussy also making him a futa with both will be great also little a pill that make the chain keep the hair please make the tran tits bigger

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes