muzzi

Jun 13, 2019
I'm curious about the system you'll use for the shaving/growing hairs parts. If one will get the girls to shave can be imminent I guess, but the other way around? If I understand correctly, Rose is shaven, and if later on we get her to grow her bush how is this shown in game? Are we going to see her growth costantly, until she has a full bush (and maybe armpits)? Or are we going to see her fully hairy the next time we see her?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Are we going to see her growth costantly, until she has a full bush
I don't believe you will wait for me to render all the stages for all the girls for every image, on which you encounter them, and support this shit meanwhile.
There will be a menu for you to change the hairy/shaved state whenever you want.
But maybe I will try to make it grow slow for the first time you tell them to grow it, idk. I don't think it worth it.

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
I don't believe you will wait for me to render all the stages for all the girls for every image, on which you encounter them, and support this shit meanwhile.
There will be a menu for you to change the hairy/shaved state whenever you want.
But maybe I will try to make it grow slow for the first time you tell them to grow it, idk. I don't think it worth it.
Geralt of Rivia's beard style. You don't have to mind with stuff like that I think, just put the full bush right away.

• Haha
Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Will reconsider these dreams stuff since no one likes to watch it "in dreams". It goes against my vision. Will think about it.
Just make what you want to make. If you start changing your vision for other peoples it's no longer your game and sooner or later you'll lose interest.

Sure, small ideas from players are one thing like the colour of a dress or what position should we rail them all in but major design choices should always be the devs.

Too much potential here to get abandoned because you lost interest.

Thank you.

I was thinking about the city girls and motel lodgers.

I want Norma, Grace, Rose and Princess with shaving options.
By shaving options you mean optional to shave them?

I just want to clarify, not really a fan of bald pussy. I like a bit of fur on my food.

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Nice. This is so nice and different. I like the unique art style and I can really feel you're on to something great here. Some games just have their own personality and this is a great example.

Renders are a bit low-res but good. I'm guessing that's because of hardware limitations, so it's easily forgiven. Not everyone is a rich prick.

It's a bit too light on content at the moment for me to leave a proper review, but you better believe I will be coming back to do so once it's a bit more fleshed out.

Looking forward to what's next!

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes