damppanties

Jul 24, 2019
Good update, I was really looking forward to it and it didn't disappoint. A bit on the short side though. I love both the writing and visual. I hope there will be a 0.5 fairly soon!

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i play this shit before and v0.3 end when sister left my room in the morning ! now i download v0.4 play from start again and end is at the same time when sister left my room in the morning ! what is new what players wait for months ???

skrewball717

Aug 8, 2017
The creator had several personal issues that led to the delay of this update. Hopefully his life now is moving in a better direction and he can continue to pump out quality content at twice the rate. The update was really really good.

skrewball717

Aug 8, 2017
i play this shit before and v0.3 end when sister left my room in the morning ! now i download v0.4 play from start again and end is at the same time when sister left my room in the morning ! what is new what players wait for months ???
If you have the old incest patch installed the game won't progress to new content.

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
First time playing this game and though it was not bad at all

I was totally shocked on how short it was especially this being the v0.4

fluff918

Dec 16, 2018
I should point out that I decided to try a small experiment for the Mac version and it worked. You can use the data files from the PC version with the Mac version.

I downloaded the latest available version for Mac, and the latest PC release. On the Mac file I right-clicked and selected Show Package Contents, which opens the file's internal folder structure, and navigated to "Contents / Resources / autorun". Finally, I dragged the "game" folder from the PC version to the previous folder, replacing the original Mac files. Then you can just run the Mac executable as normal.

You should be able to do the same for every PC release, and play on a Mac even if no further Mac versions are released, unless updates to Ren'py are made by the dev, I imagine.
thanks I will try it.

Vodokk

Aug 7, 2017
I tried playing this game but the first 5 minutes of it are so unsettling I can't seem to put it past me and always drop it before even ending the car scene.

Best of luck to the creators because all in all seems a like a good game, just not for me.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes