ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Did you get to notice new content?
yup..saw all the new content..do a clean install and new game and you should be fine..do NOT add the incest patch..it is not updated yet and will stop your game at v3 content most likely
7767 should probably delete the incest patch link until it is updated as it seems to be effing people up that immediately slap it on..its for the old version :p

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Update to 0.4 finally? Really? Wow, guess that means Nopy servers down in 3, 2, 1.... :ROFLMAO:

Waiting for the IC patch then.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
yup..saw all the new content..do a clean install and new game and you should be fine..do NOT add the incest patch..it is not updated yet and will stop your game at v3 content most likely
7767 should probably delete the incest patch link until it is updated as it seems to be effing people up that immediately slap it on..its for the old version :p
Yep. Never noticed it before, but Incest Patch definitely stops where 0.3b stops.

springbuck Sorry dude.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Great Game, but as happy as I am for the Update now I have to wait another Year for the next one. :cry:

I think there is no need for a new Incest Patch. I just named the Mother "Mom" and she was referenced as "Mother" in some dialogue.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Damn guess i'll wait for a hero to update the incest patch then cause i had the same problem aka game ended after the v3 content

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
I really liked this update Alex is great and the savage girl is cute( I have a foot fetish so I really liked the first person shots where I could take a better look at her feet).The ending got me interested in how the story will go in the next update.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes