IB156

Mar 6, 2018
I should point out that I decided to try a small experiment for the Mac version and it worked. You can use the data files from the PC version with the Mac version.

I downloaded the latest available version for Mac, and the latest PC release. On the Mac file I right-clicked and selected Show Package Contents, which opens the file's internal folder structure, and navigated to "Contents / Resources / autorun". Finally, I dragged the "game" folder from the PC version to the previous folder, replacing the original Mac files. Then you can just run the Mac executable as normal.

You should be able to do the same for every PC release, and play on a Mac even if no further Mac versions are released, unless updates to Ren'py are made by the dev, I imagine.
9e92dd8c-1f12-4426-b7ac-131dca1d294a_screenshot.jpg

• Love
Reactions: hkennereth

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
cant wait for 05! that ending tho where MC fell holy shit
also all this talk about washing Savage Girl and not doing it (minus the lake wash) but him taking her home n wash going onto 05 and still havent cleaned her im really interested in her background who is she where did she come from whats with the cuff on her hand how long has she been like that that she might told us but still its unclear

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
We need more Rose she seems to be the forgotten Sister the scene that we did get with her was good could have been a bit more to her but I guess we shall see more of her in the future.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
I don't wanna be disrespectful but jesus man 8 months for this never mind let's wait another 8 months for next update yee.
You could make it even funnier if you rounded it up to 10 months.
It was 6.
Week without electricity and three without a GPU, spending all money on a new PC - a month already.
Then I got even more troubles IRL making it difficult to spend my time on it.
I took a month break on Patreon without charges.
I don't have enough patrons to quit my job, so I can do it only in my free time.
But why would you even give a shit about that, right?
But, first things first. Why do you need to wait for anything? Did someone make you sit and wait for it? You could do something useful instead.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.4+IC patch :

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Rollo One

Jan 12, 2020
You could make it even funnier if you rounded it up to 10 months.
It was 6.
Week without electricity and three without a GPU, spending all money on a new PC - a month already.
Then I got even more troubles IRL making it difficult to spend my time on it.
I took a month break on Patreon without charges.
I don't have enough patrons to quit my job, so I can do it only in my free time.
But why would you even give a shit about that, right?
But, first things first. Why do you need to wait for anything? Did someone make you sit and wait for it? You could do something useful instead.
Thanks a lot man, your game is really awsome!!

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Fucking hell, 7 or 8 months for this? Jesus... what a dissapointment. I don't know why I'm even a patron..
I don't know either. If you used this nickname on Patreon I could just block you out, like I did on this site. But I have no idea who you are. Please contact me for refunds, or ask Patreon for it or whatever. First time for me, I don't know how to do it.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes