fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I don't know either. If you used this nickname on Patreon I could just block you out, like I did on this site. But I have no idea who you are. Please contact me for refunds, or ask Patreon for it or whatever. First time for me, I don't know how to do it.
Don't take it personal, man. There's lots of (free) hate on this site. I see it in nearly every thread, complaining that creators take too long, milk their supporters, etc. Really, there are plenty of us that really appreciate and understand what it takes to put out quality material -- especially while maintaining a full-time job and real life. Cary on and good luck!

Aug 11, 2017
I don't know either. If you used this nickname on Patreon I could just block you out, like I did on this site. But I have no idea who you are. Please contact me for refunds, or ask Patreon for it or whatever. First time for me, I don't know how to do it.
Aww, don't cry. I was just expressing a personal opinion. I did not mean to offend, princess!

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
It's not bad, but could you please tone down the self-mutilation leitmotif of a tranny route. All these talks about cutting body parts are very disheartening, imo. Also I wanted maybe a bit more from that car scene, but oh well <3. And I agree that the intro sequence is a bit darkish, it probably won't look good on cheap IPS panels. But it wasn't bad in terms of creating an atmosphere.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
tone down the self-mutilation leitmotif of a tranny route. All these talks about cutting body parts are very disheartening, imo.
If you are a male transitioning to female, I would love to hear your feedback on what you want to achieve and the means for doing that thing. But even then, there are people wanting completely opposite, or slightly different, I believe.
Alex wants to be female, but has male body. I thought, "cut off my dick right fucking now" is close to her desires.

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
Alex really steals the show for me. She is so hot with how much she wants you and that we can play with her dick in this update!
Was hoping we could go down on her in the car but maybe in the future!

Reactions: Evokerr

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
If you are a male transitioning to female, I would love to hear your feedback on what you want to achieve and the means for doing that thing. But even then, there are people wanting completely opposite, or slightly different, I believe.
Alex wants to be female, but has male body. I thought, "cut off my dick right fucking now" is close to her desires.
I'm aware that many transitioning people are mental, but the whole story tells me that this character is fine as it is and since that wasn't a point to begin with all this crap feels out of place. Was it like in every scene? "Not a proper girl yet" or something along the lines. I mean, I looked into it and it's a bit more complicated than that and not everyone is up for self-mutilation. Also I'm pretty sure it takes more than a year? Especially if you're too old already, so yeah. I guess it's hard to tell if maybe you want to show something more here since renders quality is very inconsistent, but something is not right.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i think its been a year since i last played but there's like 2 minutes of new content, i mean i know i pressed hell no on trans content but still makes me feel sad.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes