Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Holy shit please don't cut off Alex's dick. Is that even being floated? Have her become more feminine and cute through the transition but ffs keep that dick.
I never took it as Alex actually wanting her dick cut off, but more as her desire to never have had it in the first place. Kinda like saying "just kill me" after having a bad day. You don't actually want to die, but it gets the feelings across.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Very nice update. (y) This game continues to be the gold standard for renders; exceptional lighting and environments that feel very realistic. I mean, just look at these:

screenshot0002.png
screenshot0001.png

Honestly look like screenshots from GTA, they're that good. Better than pretty much every other adult game I've played.

Also, I'm really liking the wild girl. Very cute and very sweet. Although I anticipate some issues if she ever encounters the others characters as she seems likely to blurt out words like "Daddy", "cock" and "yummy cummy" which will probably be very difficult for the MC to explain. :oops:

Reactions: StokkaFilippo

lipton23

Aug 24, 2019
How the hell can I restart my preferences? Armpit hair, dirty dick, etc.

I tried re-installing game and removing savefile from %AppData%

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
How the hell can I restart my preferences? Armpit hair, dirty dick, etc.

I tried re-installing game and removing savefile from %AppData%
There's small button labeled as an icon for the game, in right bottom. Try there.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
irrelevantname Hey princess. After you stop crying please make sure the first thing you do is dropping your support. It's been 5 hours of me waiting for you to unsubscribe to know who the hell are you. It just makes me wanna fucking puke knowing such a person is somewhere among my supporters. Just let's get over with it.
Whoa nice way to talk to someone who supports you and didn't offended you, what an ungrateful dude you are...

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
satoshi36 if there's something personal, we can discuss it now, while I'm here and in a good mood. Did i do something against you? That you didn't like so much, so you keep facepalming positve comments for 8 months already, and thumbing up negative comments meanwhile? Well, some people have their lives. And sometimes it sucks. I'm sorry I didn't upload something your perverted mind expected. Or not in time it was waiting for it. Is there something I can do for you instead?
Well first of all nice of you that you keep tabs on how many reactions i give to you (8 months that's how long you needed for the update to come out), i feel special... and second don't try to vent on me, i gave you face palm to those comments like it was the one above where you attacked one of your supporter without reason comments full of BS... once again nice of you to talk like that...

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Dude. You're wrong in so many ways. Let's start from support.
Support is when a person supports another one in making shit. Not giving him a fucking buck, and then putting him in shit. SUPPORT.
You know the difference? I don't want your money. I want you to tell me what you liked. So I can flourish. And make it go further.
What kind of support you would call a "support" from a person that just tells what they didn't like?
Even if they liked something. They are just telling you that they don't like blondes. And that makes them feel all negative shit about the whole project. But they give you a buck. Once per month. To be able to tell you that you are making complete shit. Are you going to switch completely from what you were doing to cater "that one"? Are you going to switch from blondes to reds or whatever? Just because one guy gave you a buck and wants completely different content?
That guy, that even disrespected your effort on what they got in the end? Not paying attention to your efforts? Not paying attention to your skill? Just putting you in a bucket of shit they produced every day for this particular reason? WHY THE FUCK should I even be bothered with that sort of thing?
The heck are you talking about, dude you trippin' real bad... now if i give you a face palm to this post you gonna say that i have something against you...

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
nice of you that you keep tabs on how many reactions i give to you
I don't. I remember I blocked you after you said that you "just wanted to be rude" in some cross comment, in the Spring somewhen. It still makes me think about you. It's like a patient in hospital, sitting in the foyer, waiting to be served, but yelling that the doctor is bad.
Embarrassed to ask for treatment. Those are even more interesting patients to analyze. I'm hyped to have you here.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
I remember I blocked you after you said that you "just wanted to be rude" in some cross comment
Yeah i remember that too i sayed something like that or that i just wanted to "troll you" but it was a joke, apparently you take things way too serious...btw i hope your rendering machines are working while we have this little chit-chat cuz i don't wanna be the reason for the delay of your next update:D

• Angry
Reactions: Tweaker69 and pb03

hiddenbird

Oct 23, 2018
Psycho, this is a great game. Instead of cutting anything off, just make it small and have her refer to it as her "clit" or something like that. Let everybody be in denial as the MC flicks her bean using the same motions as if he were using a shake weight.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Psycho, this is a great game. Instead of cutting anything off, just make it small and have her refer to it as her "clit" or something like that. Let everybody be in denial as the MC flicks her bean using the same motions as if he were using a shake weight.
I won't cut anything. it's small already, as peope voted for. And he's already using a cocktail shaking mocap to jerk that prick.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes