Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I expected we would get to bang the "slave" girl this update, but I guess it is gonna go through all the basic stages of handjob in one update, foot job in the other, boob job after that, blowjob after than, then an update without content to tease and then an update with fucking ? :p :eek:

Reactions: satoshi36

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
This game is fucked up in a funny way, i like the change of style towards a more deviant simplier way of life full of traditionnal sins.

I expected we would get to bang the "slave" girl this update, but I guess it is gonna go through all the basic stages of handjob in one update, foot job in the other, boob job after that, blowjob after than, then an update without content to tease and then an update with fucking ? :p :eek:
Where would be the fun without that ? A game finished at the v0.4 ?

Reactions: Easy Pete

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Just tried the new update...

Very well written and developed. The Alex thing is a kink I'm still not sure about, but loved the content with Princess and can't wait to see more from her. Also looking forward to more content with Norma as well. Serious muff milf that one. Nice work, Psycho.

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Hey people. Just built my first MAC version. TELL ME if it works or not so I can officially support it in the fture.

May 4, 2019
@P-S-Y-C-H-O None of the stuff in the update was really my thing, but I get that other people like it and that it took a lot of work so thanks. I haven't been putting money into the project either, so I don't have any entitled feelings about it and generally creatives are best off making what they want to make. I'm not into trans stuff so I've been missing that stuff, but I think it's cool that you're making a story about it with more care than most. I'm not into it seually, but I like Alex as a character.

Sorry to hear that you've had a hard year. I hope the new one is better. Thanks again for the content.

The Radio Demon

Jun 15, 2019
@P-S-Y-C-H-O Wow great job, i really like v0.4. The whole idea of an Hitchcock inspired (origin) theme was promising. What you did so far is just perfect. I'm excited to see how the characters continue to develop. Darkish or otherwise.
I was particularly pleased that this update focused on my two favorites. Alex and princess/slave.

I'm looking foward for the first guests. And maybe some Voyeurism and "Past trauma coping"... :devilish:

18v2

Jun 17, 2018
Really like how original this is. As a Mac user I am patiently awaiting the download catching up.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I would look through the comments but that might spoil it so I'll just ask. Is it me or is Princess "older" looking now? What happened to my dirty loli.:cry:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes