Saeno

Sep 15, 2019
I'm so glad the newest update fixed the MC's dick. It used to look like the snout of an aardvark.

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Nice game, I really do like renders & writing parts. It will be definitely top tier with animations.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
!12.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shopgirl introduction is already written (105 lines, 34 images). Moving further.

Created casts for MC. He will have to heal his hands for a few weeks wearing them.
Norma said, she will help him and will do everything. They didn't discuss it too much, but MC already wants to pee and doesn't know how to let her know about it.

Some other people may be willing to help too, but Norma wants to do it by herself (is it fucking jealousy?). So she doesn't need to know about possible interference.

I don't want to make the healing period too long. Maybe will make it skippable when you get bored, like "Few weeks later...". But the whole accident is required for Norma to get closer to MC while nursing him.​

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017

Shopgirl introduction is already written (105 lines, 34 images). Moving further.

Created casts for MC. He will have to heal his hands for a few weeks wearing them.
Norma said, she will help him and will do everything. They didn't discuss it too much, but MC already wants to pee and doesn't know how to let her know about it.

Some other people may be willing to help too, but Norma wants to do it by herself (is it fucking jealousy?). So she doesn't need to know about possible interference.

I don't want to make the healing period too long. Maybe will make it skippable when you get bored, like "Few weeks later...". But the whole accident is required for Norma to get closer to MC while nursing him.​
Hmm... how will MC take care of princess ? Will he need to reveal his secret ? I'm curious !

Reactions: xxxavier

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
Looks like I hit a nerve. Apparently discussion here is only welcome as long as its praise? Too bad.
Discussion on what(serious question here)? The game is properly tagged and you stated you didn't like them(right?).
There is not much room for discussion.

PS. I don't mean to be agressive, I'm just bad at not writing that way in english.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes