magus448

May 22, 2018
it ended up to be such a sensitive subject that I even regret that I mentioned this assumption. It feels like you all will only win in this battle. I would like to add an old-fart client that would like to be sucked by Grace for money. You perverts created so many NTR-themed "styles" that I don't even want to know how this one would be called.:p
As long as there is a choice whether she goes through with it or not, I don't think there would be much issue. Alternatively have Rose do it as payback for her being such a bitch. :LOL:

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
As long as there is a choice whether she goes through with it or not, I don't think there would be much issue. Alternatively have Rose do it as payback for her being such a bitch. :LOL:
Making choices to block out the content you are not for - is the main goal for me. But there are too many blue-ballers and phobias to make everybody happy. I am sure sometimes it's going too far for someone. But I get enough of feedback sounding like "Holy shit, I didn't even know that kink could be so arousing". And it feels even better to be the one, pushing the boundaries for someone.

Last edited:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I already wrote dialogue for Norma to shave her pits. It's something you would not notice if you decided to like her hairy pits in the car scene in intro. But I'm up for divercity. And finaly I can make shots without worrying about the camera angle. I couldn't take renders with Norma showing her pits without worrying about what no-hairy-people will see, that's why I had to make "completely" different renders for "yes" and "no" hairy. Now I can just render that shaved pit area, that's it. She wasn't shaved before. So I couldn't make a render that would show her armpit open enough for camera to catch that hair, without making a completely differnt render for no-hairy people, that won't show her armpit for them. It sounds like silly. But you just try to play hairy and no-hairy versions. It was easy only in the dream scene. Just because it's a dream. In real life scenes I had to render from different angles just to be able to hide her pits from camera.
Please No, don't shave her, she's perfect!

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
!!!!16.jpg !!!16.jpg

100 images. 300 lines already there. I feel like I'm about to upload something intermediate soon. Don't want it to get "didn't worth the download" review from some random people. So trying to get it to some happy end.
Wrote a dialogue for Norma to shave her pits at last. It was a pain to render her without her pits going from the screen into your room like it was in "The ring"(2002). Now I can render her shaved pits area without even moving the camera to hide her pits from no-hair people. But this part of conversation will show up only if you decided not to appreciate her hairy pits in the car in intro part. But you can always change it through bottom-right menu.​

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Leave the fantasising of naked bodies to the player. Dont show it like mc has some kind of xray vision, it's spoiling the content

Last edited:

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Leave the fantasising of naked bodies to the player. Dont show it like mc has some kind of xray vision, it's spoiling the content
In a game "with no content at all" it should be there for you to be able to phantasise about it at least a bit. I think...
The car scene was just a 0.1 pilot version without even a handjob. I wanted you to see what you are to get later. There's Ctrl button made for everyone to skip their spoilers or dislikes. Those who want more don't have a 'give me more' button.

Thelokoman

Jul 13, 2017
First time commenting, amazing game so far, waiting for the next update.
Psycho...about NTR, if you do it completely avoidable, i think its ok...people can choose their "path".
Personally i dislike it, but i understand that not everyone have the same tastes...i just want to know clearly how you going to implement it if you do it

Sorry for my "engrish", if that's the case.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes