P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
a girl eating her boogers
She didn't eat it, actually, but

That's going to be a hard pass from me.
Apparently discussion here is only welcome as long as its praise
What kind of a discussion were you waiting for after wasting your time on sharing your dislikes with the other world in a thread, dedicated to something others like? You could discuss something in a thread about something you like. You have enough of them, I'm sure. Otherwise it's just like opening a door to the police station and yelling that you hate cops.

Usually when people don't give a fuck - they just don't. You gave a fuck two times here.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Leaving the attention seeker behind i finally got the time to play the game again. Damn the scene betwee Norman and Alex in the car was hot. :love:

And that dream with his mother, and Alex in the end, was really weird. But i can see it happening now that he broke some bones and Norma is bound to want to "help him". :oops::unsure::LOL:

Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
Aye just here to drop some words of encouragement. I can understand criticism but I don't understand why so many people on this site love to just drop hate in threads, especially when a dev communicates as much as you do.

I am not so much a story person when it comes to h-games, I'm usually just here for the scenes, but I must say you're doing an excellent job so far and I'm lovin your content. Keep up the good work (y)

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Is this worth playing already? How much content in the whole game? Dont want to download it if there are not mane SCs yet...

Game looks like it had few updates but its a big file o.o

Reactions: satoshi36

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not that many yet. If i am not mistaken three and one of them is a dream sequence. But they are hot and the story is good. (y);)

Last edited:

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
This is something really different and... special. Awesome writing, great character building and the visuals are well done, more realistic than most (e.g. how the water in the pond is moving when the homeless girl gives mc a hj). This is a very nice game, imho one of the best!

My princess? The savage girl, she's special :love:

Is this worth playing already?
Oh yes, it most certainly is.

Bladerik

Mar 28, 2018
Looks like I hit a nerve. Apparently discussion here is only welcome as long as its praise? Too bad.

View attachment 547254
The thing is, praise or constructive criticism should be about game's flaws or pros (visuals, storyline, UI etc.) and not about the things that you personally dislike (hairy pits and pissing). The only outcome from this is stirring up hateful conversation for no reason whatsoever. See ya :HideThePain:

May 3, 2017
I feel like this game has high risk to get abandoned (which game doesn't!?). still enjoying the plot but can't wait to see the real meat. so far it's just all imagination stuff.

Reactions: satoshi36

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
In the future do you expect to add ntr?

and if so, it would be with a new or existing character?
it ended up to be such a sensitive subject that I even regret that I mentioned this assumption. It feels like you all will only win in this battle. I would like to add an old-fart client that would like to be sucked by Grace for money. You perverts created so many NTR-themed "styles" that I don't even want to know how this one would be called.:p My small stupid head won't remember that.
Let me rephrase. My only dialogue with cuckolds was here and it was rather unpleasant. So I just give a fuck a little bit less about that part now. What I wanted to include from the start - an old fart getting a blowjob from Grace if MC wants it, for money. I also want some avoidable but possible out of house romance for Norma. And there could be scenes where MC fucks engaged females even infront of their partners. For now I don't even know the 'proper names' for this shit.

Because there's no people to create it for. And others will just curse me for it.

Last edited:

Tomaszek

Sep 28, 2017
it ended up to be such a sensitive subject that I even regret that I mentioned this assumption. It feels like you all will only win in this battle. I would like to add an old-fart client that would like to be sucked by Grace for money. You perverts created so many NTR-themed "styles" that I don't even want to know how this one would be called.:p
That's really a delicate subject.... but the game is great anyway and these unshaved girls are perfect it's something else I'm looking forward to updating

Reactions: nyarlathothep

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
That's really a delicate subject.... but the game is great anyway and these unshaved girls are perfect it's something else I'm looking forward to updating
I already wrote dialogue for Norma to shave her pits. It's something you would not notice if you decided to like her hairy pits in the car scene in intro. But I'm up for divercity. And finaly I can make shots without worrying about the camera angle. I couldn't take renders with Norma showing her pits without worrying about what no-hairy-people will see, that's why I had to make "completely" different renders for "yes" and "no" hairy. Now I can just render that shaved pit area, that's it. She wasn't shaved before. So I couldn't make a render that would show her armpit open enough for camera to catch that hair, without making a completely differnt render for no-hairy people, that won't show her armpit for them. It sounds like silly. But you just try to play hairy and no-hairy versions. It was easy only in the dream scene. Just because it's a dream. In real life scenes I had to render from different angles just to be able to hide her pits from camera.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes