Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I would look throught he comments but that might spoil it so I'll just ask. Is it me or is Princess "older" looking now? What happened to my dirty loli.:cry:
I can answer this since I only played through the entire content 2 days back in almost one go. Keeping it spoiler-free, before when you saw her was in the darkness when her face was obscured and later on she was covered with dirt which hid her facial features. Now that her face has been cleaned is when you finally see her face fully and it's not been changed.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

triassicpriapic

May 15, 2018
Impatiently waiting until I have a decent Wi-Fi connection so that I can download and play the new update as soon as possible, thank you PSYCHO for such an engrossing game. Also for a game with a trans character who isn't portrayed as a disgusting fetish or a hot girl with a dick, who knew such things were possible?
Only downside is, I have to agree with comments on previous versions about the darkness. I get that's much more realistic, but it sure makes it tough to see on my phone screen (P20 pro too, not a particularly old model). I dunno if it's changed since, but I won't mention again.

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
as saddog seems to have dropped off the planet i was looking to split my donations elsewhere.given the quality of your game and the fact you interact here i will be a patreon,starting at 5$ if there is a regular update i will pay more.thank you for your game and your interactions here-you have a great scene set and i doubt we can guess where it goes ,i just hope its dark and twisted.more of what you have done please :love: :love: :love: (y)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Congratulations! You’re now a patron of !
as promised :love: :love: (y)

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Ginji Oh man. You're so positive. It's rare nowadays. Thank you for everything. And for getting me in the mood with your kind words in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: satoshi36

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Ginji Oh man. You're so positive. It's rare nowadays. Thank you for everything. And for getting me in the mood with your kind words in the first place.
[/QUOTE]
you are the visionaries of our age-you take us to places we cant go.you can make our wildest dreams come true.dont thank me-thank you.instead of just watching you put us in a place where we are involved-yes its a game but when its good we feel part of it,cant wait for more;):love:(y)

pervypervert

Sep 13, 2018
The range is about 5-60 minutes (I can't remember when I stopped the slowest one tbh, it can be even over one hour).
But why?
i cant imagine what you need to do to make this game, and manage your life along, so my heart is calmer hearing that render times are not reason for update waiting period.- I am not complaining,
best regards

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes