markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Love our Little feral cutie. I chose no shemale content since its not my kink...I might have considered it if the mc were female.
That fall at the end.....that hurt just looking at it:eek:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
those delving into the stuff bout Alex forget this is a psychological fucked up headspace game...it aint normal..applying normal to this defeats what this game is..this game is extreme..so some of the narrative is going to go to the extreme..think of this game as Hitchcock with a boner...

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Alex wants to be female, but has male body. I thought, "cut off my dick right fucking now" is close to her desires.
maybe but from what iv seen discussed the people who are into trans "girls" want the dick not the fake vag so that might be why they dont like the direction it went(if it even did i dont remember reading about any dick chopping in the non trans romance route)

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
maybe but from what iv seen discussed the people who are into trans "girls" want the dick not the fake vag so that might be why they dont like the direction it went(if it even did i dont remember reading about any dick chopping in the non trans romance route)
It would make that character just a usual female with 'a story'. I already have 4, and there's minimum one more to come. That's not what I wanted. It's just a line in dialogue describing her thoughts. I don't want to make her just another female through operation. I don't think, everything you say becomes true. Take that dialogue as her thoughts and desires, and, what it meant to be, a joke.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
P_S_Y_C_H_O it probably makes more sense to have the 'sav' variable set to "true" when going onto the mean route with Princess rather than "false". Guess it won't matter as long as you remember which way you should be detecting the route in the future :)
Sorry, even when I'm not having to fix something I still can't help but see how someone codes this stuff...no one ever does the same thing the same way other than RenPyTom :D

Not into some of the stuff, but the story is intriguing enough for me to ignore the stuff I don't care for. Can't wait for what's next.

• Haha
Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
P_S_Y_C_H_O the only negative comment I am going to make is that the MC was too sane in this update. IMHO it is his tenuous grasp on sanity that is the most delightful aspect of this story. Dream sequences, panty sniffing (when he sniffed his Mom's panties in the previous update), talking to himself ... there was very little of that in this update - he had a few moments while bathing with the wildling, but that was about it (and even that was more horny than nuts).

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
I haven't checked this one out for more than one update, but I did end up wanting more. The re-writing was worth the time, as it took care of some clumsy feeling moments. There are still a few left, like very abrupt changes in personality or relationships. I love the characters, so far. I hope any additions will be rare, and done well, but especially not too distracting from this rather strange family in the middle of nowhere.

Rose should be the next development, and I hope she's given some love. I like the "Snooty Sis"/"Pervy Bro" trope as much as the next guy, but make her a bit more interesting as she slowly crumbles and becomes ours :). More of every girl, so far, as well, please. Thanks for the fun reads

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
those delving into the stuff bout Alex forget this is a psychological fucked up headspace game...it aint normal..applying normal to this defeats what this game is..this game is extreme..so some of the narrative is going to go to the extreme..think of this game as Hitchcock with a boner...
Hitch..cock ... Giggidy!!

teffan69

Nov 8, 2018
That game is so amazing!! Nice Story, characters, sexual ideas and the natural animations and poses!! Never seen something like that before! Plz go on and way faster :D :D

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
If you are a male transitioning to female, I would love to hear your feedback on what you want to achieve and the means for doing that thing. But even then, there are people wanting completely opposite, or slightly different, I believe.
Alex wants to be female, but has male body. I thought, "cut off my dick right fucking now" is close to her desires.
Some do and some don't ever have that feeling all i can tell you from my point of view is yes i would and have tried to cut it off many times and can understand some one else feeling the same way no matter how distressing it can be,thats what anti depressants and councilling is for after all.Just handle the content sensitively and tell your story.

Reactions: StokkaFilippo
Jan 28, 2018
This game's kinda fucked up, but like in a good way as it makes the content interesting. I don't know if I'm conveying what I mean properly, but I do like this game. Even the MC admits shit's fucked in his head.

The whole trans thing is a veeery touchy subject for a lot of people. So tread with care, chief.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes