alexandro1969

Jul 14, 2019
oh my god....i have put the inc patch in the game, but the game finishes in the same way of the last version...what have i to do? thank you, regards

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
hey looks like a game that would be fun to play but am a sub so i was wondering if there was femdom in the game and if so how much? sorry to take up your time :)

Reactions: bulifun

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Another brilliant update indeed. A little shame that his trans sister wasn't involved this time, but super horny fun enough.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I believe without fear of being denied, that this visual novel is one of a few other beautiful games, beautiful because finally not the usual trio mom two sisters a bad and a naive, but finally a story capable of presenting a turbid story in a naive and highly erotic. Thanks to P_S_Y_C_H_O for its ability to propose an engaging story helped by spectacular and well rendered images. Thanks

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
for the person asking about female dom in the game...well....lesse...in the MC's dreams and daydreams he seems to imagine Norma as a dominating woman taking control over his dick often roughly and berating him...BUT..in the waking world..Norma comes off as almost submissive to the MC's needs and very coddling ...also..kind of yandere especially when any other woman is mentioned or touches him.....so it's a paradox between his conscious and subconscious worlds...as to whether the dominating Norma appears in the waking world towards the MC is only known by the dev and his future plans...

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
hey looks like a game that would be fun to play but am a sub so i was wondering if there was femdom in the game and if so how much? sorry to take up your time :)
Not really. Game seemed to have femdom potential in the beginning, but dev seems, unfortunately for us femdom lovers, more interested in maledom now. You are also more or less forced into that role. At this point I can't see a femdom route working anymore.

Senzoh

Aug 11, 2019
Guys in need help I can not download the game it keeps asking for the.. Decryption key..(password).. I'm using Android phone..

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes