Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
This is the most original game - in the term of story, plot, fetushes, characters, renders, well the whole thing alltogether - I ever played (and I have more than 400 games from here on my computer) mayby "A differenet summer" and "A wife and mother" can compare to this, but only in the terms of depicting images of MILFs. The story so far is way to at the beginning, but the situations the characters are facing are something entirely different from anything I've seen before, sometimes I laughed my ass off on them, sometimes they make me think deeply about human behaviour, but overall everything could happen in the real life too.

Reactions: edhorren

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Another amazing update!:giggle:
All renders looked really good as always and the characters just get better with each update, Grace is so adorable ( I loved the renders with her feet up our screen and a possibility to have her grow armpit hair in the future). The doctor is very likable and attractive too.
It's a shame that time passes so quickly while playing it, you always feel like you want more at the end.
Now it's time to wait again. But the wait will be worth it!

Reactions: Jstain

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
It's a very good update.....but come on almost 4 months and it's this short

Seems to Me that the author is using way to much images for any particular scene

Cut the images by at lease 30% and have more scenes which means the update will seem longer

There was only 4 scenes in this update....3 with the step mother and 1 with the step sister

Before You know it that's it.....done......now here comes another almost 4 month wait

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

Seems to Me that the author is using way to much images for any particular scene

Cut the images by at lease 30% and have more scenes which means the update will seem longer

There was only 4 scenes in this update....3 with the step mother and 1 with the step sister

Before You know it that's it.....done......now here comes another almost 4 month wait
That is the most stupidest shit I ever heard.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

That is not how rendering images works. Neither is writting the script.:FacePalm:

Last edited:

401Grem

May 14, 2017

Those who can make games, do, and those who can't, only know how, to criticize those who can.

• Haha
Reactions: Alfius
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes