Scoobie_Too

Nov 30, 2019
To all the moaners...

I am not what you would call a handsome man. The good Lord chose not to bless me with... with charm, athletic ability... or a fully functional brain. You see, you're an inspriation, to all of us who... who weren't born handsome, and charming and cool, and and...
[breaks out in tears]

Psycho - you rock

Arkodeep

Oct 1, 2018
Well maybe I didn't manage to create her exactly 39, I wanted to make mature woman, not some yet another supermodel.
In DAZ studio she can be younger or older depending on lights and emotions used. To make her little bit younger I can tweak one slider with wrinkles if they will ask for it.
Why you abandon the project it was awesome storywise till now

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Nooooooooooooo!!! Just came back to check on any progress on an update and it's abandoned :cry: :cry:
This game is fantastic and such a shame it's been abandoned. Love the story and was looking forward to the future of this :(

Reactions: do3c and babilon29

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
331 Patrons on Patreon and he can't come out with an update since July of last year. It's going on close to a YEAR since an update on this game. How can people pay to wait for so long on an update?! it's really a shame too. The story line and renders were pretty good.
Most devs suspend payment when they are inactive. As far as I know this happened here also, because the dev couldn't work on it. Health reasons? Work reasons? Personal reasons? No idea, but most devs are regular people with regular people problems.
I'm just happy that it's being worked on again. :)

Javi72

Nov 18, 2018
331 Patrons on Patreon and he can't come out with an update since July of last year. It's going on close to a YEAR since an update on this game. How can people pay to wait for so long on an update?! it's really a shame too. The story line and renders were pretty good.
I think the answer is in your last sentence. The game has a lot of potential but I can't be in the author's shoes.

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
I really detest the folks who are so easy to decide how other people should spend their money. Fuck em and put them on your ignore list.

do3c

Dec 13, 2019
How can people pay to wait for so long on an update?!
How can people pay...
...to smoke?
...compound interest?
...[something senseless]

I'm just a bit lazy, otherwise i'd spam all the stupid things you could pay for - much more senseless than paying a dev to creating what ever he want. btw that's the original idea of a patronus/-a. ;)

• Sad
Reactions: Nakasan

Azum

Apr 20, 2019
i like the most that he abandoned the game right after he got enough money to buy a new pc :ROFLMAO:
For anyone bothering to read like 10+ pages back, it clearly says the dev had personal issues that made it impossible for him to work for a time. Now he's slowly getting back to it.

I don't know if he really did that or not. But if he did, it's a shit move he just pulled.
The shittiest move is to not bother checking the status of the developer before starting to write. Honestly, this thread is not 2 000 pages long. It gets like 10 messages a week. Not that hard to keep up and actually seeing what is up.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes