Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I think when it is an automatic function then I would prefer a different time frame / method :

SUGGESTION :
After 4 months unfinished without any update -> [abandoned]
[abandoned] can be one time manually set [onhold (until date)] for a timeframe not longer than 12months by a mod when there is a reaction to an automatic mail with information how long it will be onhold. When that timeframe is expired -> [abandoned]
And an additional function would be nice - that a dev can only have one game in development or onhold. Like a hint - concentrate on one game and finish it and don't start a new one until the first is finished.

There are enough dev that make a game alone as a hobby and 3months could be to pressed for time and there are enough situations in life where you have to push a hobby in the background for a longer time than 3 months. For example an accident like breaking your arm.
Looks like you have a features request: https://f95zone.to/forums/features-request.13/

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
rly hope its not abandoned, he made valentines post patreon, tho around the time of last update they were making new rules throwing tantrums and trying to rule the world with what they allowed, so i hope he does similar to mrdots games and eventually makes his own site and can just send donations and stuff, i rly loved this game, the graphics alone look beyond rl some details i havent seen in even AAA games, tho ig sacrificing animation for detailed pictures will do that, the story is amazing, detailed disarming moments u forget its adult and stuff, also love the "weird" mc since hes got choices and hes not manipulative but also not ignorant or naive hes theres only a few certain ways he can b, especially without much experience just knowledge and his instincts and feelings for choices driving him for what he does :)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The dev is apparently very busy with real-world stuff. A lot of us had our responsibilities change during COVID, his just changed in a way that made AVN development take a back seat to IRL stuff.
You know, it takes all of just a few moments to pop in, report the game as [ONHOLD] and the mods will change it. He pops on enough to read the posts here, but, can't take a few moments and set the record straight?

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
You know, it takes all of just a few moments to pop in, report the game as [ONHOLD] and the mods will change it. He pops on enough to read the posts here, but, can't take a few moments and set the record straight?
I think it's his/her decision to tell us what happened or not, give them some pricacy, maybe eventually they'll tell us what's going on.

punisher696

Jul 3, 2017
So many good ideas have gone by the wayside in the short time I have been here. I would love to learn how games like these are made but dont know where to start.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes