Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
So many good ideas have gone by the wayside in the short time I have been here. I would love to learn how games like these are made but dont know where to start.
There's a good amount of videos on Renpy coding and daz3d stuff by thundorn games.
. It's a good starting point and he covers a lot of stuff.

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
Games are automatically marked as abandoned by the F95 mods after 3 months with no updates. That doesn't specifically mean that the dev has abandoned it - in this particular case, PSYCHO is just busy, plus Covid threw everybody's finances for a loop.
Oh c'mon dude be realistic, the game has been abandoned for a year now

Reactions: Rabbid83

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
The problem is that no matter what site or social network is connected to the game, everything is dead. Whether it's a Patreon Discord or a Subscribestar

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The problem is that no matter what site or social network is connected to the game, everything is dead. Whether it's a Patreon Discord or a Subscribestar
Patreon and SS are still up. But last post on Patreon was February 14 this year. The dev was last online here just recently. But, he doesn't tell us shit. Just like Windward did.

Some devs need to act like adults and tell us something. But, I guess that's asking too much.

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
Patreon and SS are still up. But last post on Patreon was February 14 this year. The dev was last online here just recently. But, he doesn't tell us shit. Just like Windward did.

Some devs need to act like adults and tell us something. But, I guess that's asking too much.
In other words, D.E.A.D

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Oh man, really bummed out this is abandoned.

The mother in this game really ticked most of the boxes for me.

An actual 40 year old looking milf, not a supermodel.
Unshaved down there, like actual moms.

Such a shame this was abandoned.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Oh man, really bummed out this is abandoned.

The mother in this game really ticked most of the boxes for me.

An actual 40 year old looking milf, not a supermodel.
Unshaved down there, like actual moms.

Such a shame this was abandoned.
You've inspected the crotches of every single 40+ mother and determined that the majority are unshaved? Man I feel bad for their husbands if they'd prefer that they weren't =P. If I were married and my wife asked me to shave my crotch/pits, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
You've inspected the crotches of every single 40+ mother and determined that the majority are unshaved? Man I feel bad for their husbands if they'd prefer that they weren't =P. If I were married and my wife asked me to shave my crotch/pits, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
I mean obviously i dont mean it like not unshaved like literally a forest, but most games portray a mature woman's pussy as clean shaven or just a strip, which is unrealistic, at least to me and from where I'm from and our culture, an older woman's bush would realistically be much hairier than games portray.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I mean obviously i dont mean it like not unshaved like literally a forest, but most games portray a mature woman's pussy as clean shaven or just a strip, which is unrealistic, at least to me and from where I'm from and our culture, an older woman's bush would realistically be much hairier than games portray.
Yea, different cultures are different. I'd definitely not assume a woman is unshaven just because she's a married 40+ year old in the countries I'm familiar with. I'd probably bet at least 60% of the time that they're shaved or have some sort of strip or small triangle.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes