Jan 19, 2020
it might've been cool if he/she made it episodic, first part make the motel renovating a centerpiece, then in the next episode -> settling in the house, exploring desires - progressing stories, combining character scenes, more fetish introducing. A lot of opportunities.

Reactions: Xam0000

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Too many paths have been opened too fast. The story with the girl was itself a massive can of worms. Never mind the other paths.
I don't think that would hurt its story continuing and it wasn't like we got deep into any of the paths. No idea what the dev's plans are, but the last update seemed to be the first steps out of the introduction sequence. We understand the setup, we got to interact a good amount with each of the characters and we have yet to really explore the environment beyond the area around the motel and only saw a bit of the city. I think this approach is fine since five potential love interests is a solid amount and makes aware to the player what they are getting into before diving in too deep with any of them.

Reactions: Shifty_9

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Yo, if anyone has access to his discord or can contact him, ask him if he needs help coding. I'm offering free of charge, maybe we can get this back on the road.
He's not active on his Discord atm, but you can post your offer in there, maybe a patron can forward it via Patreon message.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I was looking at an old hd and saw this remembering (aside from one thing I wasn't into) it was a good game with an interesting story.... I am sad to see its been abandoned. if it gets revived I will be happy to see how things advance.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
I hope this game continues its realy well done and i couldnt stop laughing during the opening car ride, the peeing and general antics in the car lol hope the dev is ok..

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes