Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Gallery Mod:

-Scene replay for all girls/routes.
-Improved gallery character/all scenes option.

Notes: Mod is compatible with patch and it will possibly not interfere with your saves (I tested it with my old saves and they all worked fine.)
I need a wt please!!!

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
what country is this game supposed to take place in?

"But she couldn't even recall where is her husband now. In which country. Africa, America, who cares?.. They all are terrorists. Corrupted regimes."

in an earlier scene, the cashier says the total for groceries is like 100 something yuan. soooo, china? lmao

hiddenbird

Oct 23, 2018
I hope he comes back.

I know that part of the problem is that he wanted to make a very particular game and everybody else started screaming "NO! YOU NEED TO MAKE A DIFFERENT GAME!"

And he had the drive to make the game he wanted to make but not the drive to make the game that everybody else wanted him to make.

I hope he finds it in him to come back.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
what country is this game supposed to take place in?

"But she couldn't even recall where is her husband now. In which country. Africa, America, who cares?.. They all are terrorists. Corrupted regimes."

in an earlier scene, the cashier says the total for groceries is like 100 something yuan. soooo, china? lmao
Well, as things finally goes, I'll said in Neverland.

crysman2000

Sep 29, 2018
I know this is the lazy thing to ask but I don't feel like downloading an abandoned game unless it has really good sex scenes... are there any? mother? etc.
Thanks mates

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I remember months ago, I was not interested in playing it. Today that I finished it to where it was developed, I am so sorry that they abandoned this game. It had too much potential to be a big thing. A real shame

Reactions: WakamoSato

Agent Cooper

Sep 30, 2017
I encourage anyone who wants to continue this project respectfully.

If anyone needs ideas, PSYCHO used to post here in the beggining of the project, there is also the Discord channel.

Let's not lose hope. Our Fate is another famous abandoned project and it's getting a fan version even without the original assets. So far renders are looking very promising.

Also, I really would like to see Alex transition into a woman. :love:

• Sad
Reactions: Belnick
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes