ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
it seems The Fun Pimps from the Zombie game 7 Days To Die is a fan of the game im playing and on the Navezgane map and im out in the desert biome and i came across a POI(Point of Interest, i belive) building that looks very similar to the layout of this game

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I was a little afraid of this when I saw all the shiny new renders of the town. I would strongly urge the dev to block access to all the areas that are not actually in the story at this stage. Don't waste time and energy creating stuff you don't need right away. Plan it through, sure, but don't bother actually making all that stuff until the story gets there. Remember, the beautiful and highly detailed backgrounds are just that - backgrounds. Unless it is actually important to the story, no one cares if the park has 3 trees or 4; whether the streets are empty or full of traffic; whether the lighting and shadows match the time of day.

I find it helps if you write down and plan what needs to be done for the next release, and give yourself realistic micro-targets. Save the polishing for later - place-holders for the images containing text descriptions of what will eventually be there is a great way to get the story ideas flowing.

Sorry about the mess real life is throwing at you. Like John Lennon puts it: "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." Try to make it work for you - make the game designing stuff your happy place, where you go to heal and to forget your troubles for a while.

Hugs, and best of luck.
I still think this is story worth pursuing. If the sandbox driven creation of an entire town has become an insurmountable hurdle, it could be scrapped entirely and the story brought back to VN mode. Sure, the story will come to an end sooner, but I don't think that's going to be a problem at this stage.

Reactions: BeansAndToast

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
ahhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooo.....abandoned o_O:cautious::cry:
what a pity bois!! was one of my fav games on f95 for sure. well outside the box of honeyselect based stuff. and if i say that it means a lot...i mean A LOT. so hope dies last it is then. peace bros

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
There was so much potential in this game. The mom giving you a handjob, getting blowjobs from the sisters.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
it seems The Fun Pimps from the Zombie game 7 Days To Die is a fan of the game im playing and on the Navezgane map and im out in the desert biome and i came across a POI(Point of Interest, i belive) building that looks very similar to the layout of this game
Or Just MAYBE they put it in because the PSYCHO movie... hence the POI "FATES Motel"... doubt it had anything at all to do with this adult game to do..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Alleyway

bamboomrunescape

Donor
Dec 25, 2019
The hotel in this game and in 7DTD are in reference to the Bates Motel, which (I believe) is the hotel featured in Alfred Hitchcock's 1960 film "Psycho". This game references it in the name "Gate's Motel", and in 7DTD it is referenced in the name "Fate's Motel". I hope i got all that info correct. Cheers, i love this game and 7DTD :D

Reactions: FreeCaster333

crysman2000

Sep 29, 2018
I agree with others, game was pretty entertaining. Def unique with plenty of potential. Hopefully creator comes back eventually... anyway of contacting him?

Reactions: Norman2250

njghost

Jul 29, 2020
Man, finishing the game just now and finding out it's been abandoned has made me almost as upset as I was when a family member passed away a while ago. Amazing game, ticks all my boxes, nothing else like it out there (especially for fans of hair like me), damn shame the dev abandoned it - though going by the thread, they must've had good reasons?

Yo P_S_Y_C_H_O, on the off-chance you're reading this: thank you for one of the best VNs I've ever seen. Hope you're doing okay!

mickaj001

Jan 20, 2020
View attachment 517927

Overview:
You play as an 18 y.o. guy, adopted by the Gates family 9 years ago. You begin your journey in a car, driving somewhere far away to start a new life and career. There are four more people going with you: Mrs. Gates and her three children. After 15 hrs in the car you arrive to your new home. The motel and old manor.
Thread Updated: 2020-07-22
Release Date: 2020-07-20
Developer: P_S_Y_C_H_O - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.55
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac
(0.5): MEGA - -
Android
(0.5): MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Patches:
Extras: GALLERY MOD
Thanks JinXXX for sharing
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 212981 View attachment 212984 View attachment 212985 View attachment 517938 View attachment 253508 View attachment 517928 View attachment 517929 View attachment 517930 View attachment 517931
hello
I’d like to know when the Gates Motel suite is coming
Thank you

Reactions: kishor debnath

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
So Norman is killing off his family to become them? Fine :D
Never femdom a Psycho too hard... hehehe

mickaj001

Jan 20, 2020
hi
I know the movie is there is also a seris me I want to see her when comes the rest of the game because it is super interesting and the I stay on my end because I would like to know even if I’m sure of how he’s fucking it’s sister, her mother and all the girls of the game
thank you

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
hi
I know the movie is there is also a seris me I want to see her when comes the rest of the game because it is super interesting and the I stay on my end because I would like to know even if I’m sure of how he’s fucking it’s sister, her mother and all the girls of the game
thank you
The game is listed as "abandoned" my friend...

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes