lostboy

Jul 9, 2017
So if by abandoned does that means it can be (officially) carried on and updated by others? If not then for the love of pete Dev please finish this "beautiful" game. I have writing and proofreading skills...be happy to volunteer help...This one deserves to make it to the finish line.

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
So if by abandoned does that means it can be (officially) carried on and updated by others? If not then for the love of pete Dev please finish this "beautiful" game. I have writing and proofreading skills...be happy to volunteer help...This one deserves to make it to the finish line.
No. If you make a version of the gates motel it will be your game and this thread will stay abandoned.

zackiman

Apr 14, 2018
I think that the author of the game should look for volunteers or helpers, at least until he can assume the load, not only to finish the project, but also to help the pressure that comes if he is not well.

Reactions: 311 and vukota77
Apr 14, 2021
This game was amazing! I would gladly donate thousands of dollars to see this game finished Dev please continue this game I absolutely love it. The renders are amazing the gameplay is fun and the story is engaging why did this game get cancelled? I was honestly a bit sad it seems all the good shows/games get cancelled.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Does anyone know where the backround comes from? The one behind the motel? Is that an HDRI?
Or the motel itself? I thought I know the asset, but I searched andcould finddifferent ones, just not this one.

Last edited:

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
So I remember P_S_Y_C_H_O coming in here to say that he's slowly working on the game. Is this still true or did he stop/vanish?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
So I remember P_S_Y_C_H_O coming in here to say that he's slowly working on the game. Is this still true or did he stop/vanish?
Last post on Patreon was nearly 5 months ago, i would guess if it was actually being worked on then he would at least post some news..

LidTheStanker

Aug 8, 2017
This is/was still such a stand-out game that I will always hold out hope of the author working on it slowly and quietly or making something completely new if they don't feel passionate about this project.

Reactions: brownrice
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes