varage

Jun 26, 2019
I know its abandoned and will never be finished but i already know the logical ending. None of the sisters ever existed the only one that might is homeless girl and the sisters were just his Mom's split personality disorders that he had to treat differently. Also explains why his "brother" was so feminine. And it only works like that because this is psycho.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
You should dig up the original PSYCHO movie and watch it -)
I remember watching that old flick, it's pretty tame by today's standards but that fine flick really help to shape movies and the types of horror, drama and suspense flicks since the day it was released to the public.

Reactions: PBS666

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Almost a year since the last Patreon post, but I am still maintaining hope the game will continue or at least the dev will return with a status update.

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
i know what you mean DuckDairyDip i really liked this game and hope somehow it gets life once again

Nice avatar by the way

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Almost a year since the last Patreon post, but I am still maintaining hope the game will continue or at least the dev will return with a status update.
i know what you mean DuckDairyDip i really liked this game and hope somehow it gets life once again

Nice avatar by the way
Hope ain't a bad thing especially for kink like this, just don't hold your breathe :)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ar_Dryder

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
Oh My God, this is pure gold! Awsome work.
edit, damn, just noticed its abandoned :(

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes