Bloodprinceoz

Sep 13, 2019
while this did get updated in january after fucking ages, the dev's last post on Patreon is from July and i don't know about their activity on subscribestar or their discord, so no wonder its been labelled abandoned again, honestly i'd rather the dev just get it labeled on hiatus if its going to take him like a year for updates and if he is dropping it at some point then he should be super clear about that so people don't hang on and hope for another update out of the blue

Reactions: Grelk

krakox

Oct 4, 2019
I think the dev is Ukrainian... so if he’s still alive, he probably has something else to think about.
I hope that he is still alive and that he will find the motivation and the desire to finish his game.
because fuck, this game is perfect :love:

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I think the dev is Ukrainian... so if he’s still alive, he probably has something else to think about.
I hope that he is still alive and that he will find the motivation and the desire to finish his game.
because fuck, this game is perfect :love:
Moved to Germany then to the US and has been there for almost two years now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grelk and 4sdrub4l

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
while this did get updated in january after fucking ages, the dev's last post on Patreon is from July and i don't know about their activity on subscribestar or their discord, so no wonder its been labelled abandoned again, honestly i'd rather the dev just get it labeled on hiatus if its going to take him like a year for updates and if he is dropping it at some point then he should be super clear about that so people don't hang on and hope for another update out of the blue
Haven't checked the Discord in a while but he was active there a few months ago.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Wait, it was abandoned before? :unsure:
Dev disappeared for months primarily due to their living situation plus the Ukraine/Russia conflict and suddenly came back and then released an update not long after. Last post I remember from the Discord is their newer living situation isn't much better and now they haven't been heard from in a few months.

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
Dev disappeared for months primarily due to their living situation plus the Ukraine/Russia conflict and suddenly came back and then released an update not long after. Last post I remember from the Discord is their newer living situation isn't much better and now they haven't been heard from in a few months.
Well, I hope he keeps at it. After playing literally hundreds of games in my time here, this is the only one that made me cringe, made me feel both disgusted and embarrassed, made me question my sexuality, and made me mad about the religious nutjob mother, but I still want to fuck her, and despite of all this, it still gave me a rageing hard-on.

And probably a lot of other stuff I forgot. My point is, I hope he keeps at it.

kekera77

Nov 9, 2020
Can't imagine that the dev has an easy living situation but going dark for months is pretty crazy. The dev still has a patreon up so I'm guessing he's still receiving money (which is probably his only source of income). I still feel like he needs to be obligated to tell people whether or not he can work on the game if he's still receiving money from the patreon.

Bladerik

Mar 28, 2018
As a huge fan of body hair + hairy pubic area it's really saddening that the only game (other than Area69) that doesn't shy away from it, is going through the development hell and will most likely never get finished.

You can literally find thousands of games on this site that have fully shaved/trimmed models (even mature women in their 40s-50s+) but none of them "scratch the itch" like this one does (as in real life, everyone is scared of hair).

I hate being different :HideThePain: literally in my early 20s, but I heavily prefer body hair which sadly isn't the trend for like 98% of games on this site.

Really hoping PSYCHO gets back to us :cry:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes