rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Please provide a translation into English with your posts, as per site Rule #1.5. This is not a dedicated translation thread, so an English translation is required for posts in any other language.
He did. But then he edited it. I didn't know how to help him, so I didn't answer. If I remember correctly game didn't wont go any further than that. (Android)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
He did. But then he edited it. I didn't know how to help him, so I didn't answer. If I remember correctly game didn't wont go any further than that. (Android)
Oh; I only saw the edited post, without any translation. Seems odd to remove translated text when editing, but since you saw it before I guess he did. Strange.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Oh; I only saw the edited post, without any translation. Seems odd to remove translated text when editing, but since you saw it before I guess he did. Strange.
I did saw your text and was wandering why he did this... And as you said it's a rule to write in english. This forum would go to hell in a second if everybody would start to write in his native language... :ROFLMAO: But anyway some people do it...

Bloodprinceoz

Sep 13, 2019
while this did get updated in january after fucking ages, the dev's last post on Patreon is from July and i don't know about their activity on subscribestar or their discord, so no wonder its been labelled abandoned again, honestly i'd rather the dev just get it labeled on hiatus if its going to take him like a year for updates and if he is dropping it at some point then he should be super clear about that so people don't hang on and hope for another update out of the blue

Reactions: Grelk

krakox

Oct 4, 2019
I think the dev is Ukrainian... so if he’s still alive, he probably has something else to think about.
I hope that he is still alive and that he will find the motivation and the desire to finish his game.
because fuck, this game is perfect :love:

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I think the dev is Ukrainian... so if he’s still alive, he probably has something else to think about.
I hope that he is still alive and that he will find the motivation and the desire to finish his game.
because fuck, this game is perfect :love:
Moved to Germany then to the US and has been there for almost two years now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grelk and 4sdrub4l

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
while this did get updated in january after fucking ages, the dev's last post on Patreon is from July and i don't know about their activity on subscribestar or their discord, so no wonder its been labelled abandoned again, honestly i'd rather the dev just get it labeled on hiatus if its going to take him like a year for updates and if he is dropping it at some point then he should be super clear about that so people don't hang on and hope for another update out of the blue
Haven't checked the Discord in a while but he was active there a few months ago.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes