Aug 14, 2017
Has anyone got the Progress update form Patron please. even if it is from

Reactions: Vovka

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
gates motel 0.55 was released 2020-07-20
0.6 2023-01-17...
Right, because 2 releases is a good sample size for calculating with any degree of accuracy. Not to mention, circumstances IRL change all the time, so there's no real way to know. I wouldn't take those dates as anything even remotely useful for predicting releases. The time between releases does tend to be long, so I'll give you that much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mack9

Muad'ib

Mar 16, 2017
So there's obviously american type of old type of houses and motel coming straight from the old Psycho movie from Hitchcock.
At some point the MC goes to a city and in a grocery store starts to talk with the cashier and tell her after her freaking out about the motel being a place in which a murder happened that everyone lives on top of a graveyard.
And to illustrate his point mention that a nuclear bomb landed there 50 years ago then mention the crusades also happened there, and in the end he paid for the groceries in yuan ?

This makes not much sense : where in the world is this story actually taking place ?
it's just the aftermath from the Finno korean hyperwar did you not pay attention in history class?

• Haha
Reactions: Sonico

thy43

Jan 30, 2019
sorry, i fixed it. The keyboard does not write here. I can't move forward.
Android.

Screenshot_2023-11-03-18-49-22-739_gates.motel.jpg

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Please provide a translation into English with your posts, as per site Rule #1.5. This is not a dedicated translation thread, so an English translation is required for posts in any other language.
He did. But then he edited it. I didn't know how to help him, so I didn't answer. If I remember correctly game didn't wont go any further than that. (Android)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
He did. But then he edited it. I didn't know how to help him, so I didn't answer. If I remember correctly game didn't wont go any further than that. (Android)
Oh; I only saw the edited post, without any translation. Seems odd to remove translated text when editing, but since you saw it before I guess he did. Strange.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Oh; I only saw the edited post, without any translation. Seems odd to remove translated text when editing, but since you saw it before I guess he did. Strange.
I did saw your text and was wandering why he did this... And as you said it's a rule to write in english. This forum would go to hell in a second if everybody would start to write in his native language... :ROFLMAO: But anyway some people do it...

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes