Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
So there's obviously american type of old type of houses and motel coming straight from the old Psycho movie from Hitchcock.
At some point the MC goes to a city and in a grocery store starts to talk with the cashier and tell her after her freaking out about the motel being a place in which a murder happened that everyone lives on top of a graveyard.
And to illustrate his point mention that a nuclear bomb landed there 50 years ago then mention the crusades also happened there, and in the end he paid for the groceries in yuan ?

This makes not much sense : where in the world is this story actually taking place ?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
So there's obviously american type of old type of houses and motel coming straight from the old Psycho movie from Hitchcock.
At some point the MC goes to a city and in a grocery store starts to talk with the cashier and tell her after her freaking out about the motel being a place in which a murder happened that everyone lives on top of a graveyard.
And to illustrate his point mention that a nuclear bomb landed there 50 years ago then mention the crusades also happened there, and in the end he paid for the groceries in yuan ?

This makes not much sense : where in the world is this story actually taking place ?
I like to think this is just some absurdist humor from the dev.
Distopic-lite future. Regional wars were fought, nukes were used at some point what together with already existing enviromental issues desertified some places, but things didn't escalate into full WW3/end of world scenario. All of that plus crusades could be explained by setting things in a crappy future somewhere between northern to eastern europe. People using Yuan is basically a retool of the "americans & europeans using Yen" trope of reagan-era cyberpunk literature.

lemontree11!

Aug 18, 2023
I am not into incest, but I am into hairy women. I'm really into hairy brunettes, so I'm used to looking for full bushes anywhere I can find them. And boy, did I find them in this game!
I honestly don't have many fetishes at all; I just love realistic-looking women with body hair, and this game may just be my all-time favourite so far.
I've played through the game three times already, and I've enjoyed it tremendously each time. The plot is interesting enough to keep me going, and the character interactions are actually fun. Yes, it's got some clichés, and it's got some corny dialogue; I have yet to find a good sexy game that doesn't. What makes up for the clichés? The fact that I'm into so many of the women in the game.
I love the character models in this game, and I especially love the fact that the women don't all look the same. I also love the fact that the player is able to opt out of things which they may not be into.
(side note: props to Psycho for all the body hair, the mix of different breast sizes, and for making Alex that rare prize: a small-hung transgirl!)
I seriously hope that Psycho is able to finish the game - it's very good!
Dude I totally agree with you on everything here. I love realistic looking models too, and I love all the body hair. For me, the ultimate addition to this game would be a cute chubby/fat character in the style of the game's models. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I feel like it would fit with the creator's aesthetic here in representing more realistic women in a hot, sexy way.

I know the creator here is very slow on the updates, so I really hope there's more, because I still haven't found any game quite like this one in terms of the character models.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Has anyone got the Progress update form Patron please. even if it is from

Reactions: Vovka

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
gates motel 0.55 was released 2020-07-20
0.6 2023-01-17...
Right, because 2 releases is a good sample size for calculating with any degree of accuracy. Not to mention, circumstances IRL change all the time, so there's no real way to know. I wouldn't take those dates as anything even remotely useful for predicting releases. The time between releases does tend to be long, so I'll give you that much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mack9

Muad'ib

Mar 16, 2017

it's just the aftermath from the Finno korean hyperwar did you not pay attention in history class?

• Haha
Reactions: Sonico

thy43

Jan 30, 2019
sorry, i fixed it. The keyboard does not write here. I can't move forward.
Android.

Screenshot_2023-11-03-18-49-22-739_gates.motel.jpg

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes