DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Wait, it was abandoned before? :unsure:
Dev disappeared for months primarily due to their living situation plus the Ukraine/Russia conflict and suddenly came back and then released an update not long after. Last post I remember from the Discord is their newer living situation isn't much better and now they haven't been heard from in a few months.

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
Dev disappeared for months primarily due to their living situation plus the Ukraine/Russia conflict and suddenly came back and then released an update not long after. Last post I remember from the Discord is their newer living situation isn't much better and now they haven't been heard from in a few months.
Well, I hope he keeps at it. After playing literally hundreds of games in my time here, this is the only one that made me cringe, made me feel both disgusted and embarrassed, made me question my sexuality, and made me mad about the religious nutjob mother, but I still want to fuck her, and despite of all this, it still gave me a rageing hard-on.

And probably a lot of other stuff I forgot. My point is, I hope he keeps at it.

kekera77

Nov 9, 2020
Can't imagine that the dev has an easy living situation but going dark for months is pretty crazy. The dev still has a patreon up so I'm guessing he's still receiving money (which is probably his only source of income). I still feel like he needs to be obligated to tell people whether or not he can work on the game if he's still receiving money from the patreon.

Bladerik

Mar 28, 2018
As a huge fan of body hair + hairy pubic area it's really saddening that the only game (other than Area69) that doesn't shy away from it, is going through the development hell and will most likely never get finished.

You can literally find thousands of games on this site that have fully shaved/trimmed models (even mature women in their 40s-50s+) but none of them "scratch the itch" like this one does (as in real life, everyone is scared of hair).

I hate being different :HideThePain: literally in my early 20s, but I heavily prefer body hair which sadly isn't the trend for like 98% of games on this site.

Really hoping PSYCHO gets back to us :cry:

Last edited:

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
As a huge fan of body hair + hairy pubic area it's really saddening that the only game (other than Area69) that doesn't shy away from it, is going through the development hell and will most likely never get finished.

You can literally find thousands of games on this site that have fully shaved/trimmed models (even mature women in their 40s-50s+) but none of them "scratch the itch" like this one does (same for poeple in real life).

I hate being different :HideThePain: literally in my early 20s, but I heavily prefer body hair which sadly isn't the trend for like 98% of games on this site.

Really hoping PSYCHO gets back to us :cry:
Have you checked out the pubic hair games thread? (Literally) dozens and dozens of options in there. Very few games lean quite as heavily into body hair as Gates did, but there's a lot of really juicy stuff for a hair enthusiast.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-pubi...es-appreciation-thread-definitely-nsfw.21252/

Last edited:
Reactions: Jstain and Demnor

an0nym0u5z

Jun 18, 2021
View attachment 517927

Overview:
You play as an 18 y.o. guy, adopted by the Gates family 9 years ago. You begin your journey in a car, driving somewhere far away to start a new life and career. There are four more people going with you: Mrs. Gates and her three children. After 15 hrs in the car you arrive to your new home. The motel and old manor.
Thread Updated: 2023-01-18
Release Date: 2023-01-18
Developer: P_S_Y_C_H_O - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:

Extras: GALLERY MOD - WT Mod
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 212981 View attachment 212984 View attachment 212985 View attachment 517938 View attachment 253508 View attachment 517928 View attachment 517929 View attachment 517930 View attachment 517931
Thanks a lot. Such a great game :)

Reactions: Chuy1

dootdootwan

Feb 25, 2020
It is insane to me that many people believe the devs lies uncontested. Before the last big hiatus, people thought that the dev lived in North America. Then the dev stops making the game, around the same time that the war in Ukraine has been heating up. Then suddenly the dev is actually living in Ukraine and posts about eating captive pigeons in his garage to survive and he's really sorry guys. He comes back, starts taking Patreon money again, pumps out one more quick patch and then dips again immediately. It shouldn't surprise anyone that a person writing a game with a story this deranged is mentally ill and pretty much all communication between them and the community suggests this.

But also the renders are good and its a bummer this game isn't getting finished.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Sucks that it's been marked Abandoned.

Does anyone know of any other AVNs with similar art style and renders?
None as far as I can tell, which is why I am a huge fan of this one. Honestly, the dev is so erratic that this is one of those games where the abandoned tag means little beyond the fact the dev just disappears for months at a time, he could very well pop up in a few weeks with a new update. They have done it already.

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes