VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Gates Motel [v0.6] [P_S_Y_C_H_O]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Gagge89

Just well done ... I don't know maybe for the differences in settings compared to all the other games that are all the same, always with the same story, the same 3D characters seen a thousand times more ....
    This is different! A woman in her fifties who is not the classic milf of the others who looks like a thirty-year-old but wears the typical carnal features of a woman of that age, some wrinkles, some marks on the skin, skin not perfectly tight, etc. same for the characters younger whose details are reported very faithfully; in fact, as a game, it comes very close to graphics to a real body, really well done!
    Furthermore, although the story is on going, it attracts a lot, it keeps you busy and above all it is something different from the usual.
    Congratulations to the creator and keep it up! I recommend that the story is getting interesting:p:p:p
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BoltonGuy35

Great story. Beautiful natural looking women and not your usual barbie doll type characters used in multiple games! Love each and everyone of the family members and how this is giving us the natural slow build up to any form of relationship after being secluded from the real world for the majority of their lives. Exceptional work and really looking forward to the future of this wonderful VN. A big thumbs up from me, P.s if your looking for a quick fap game then don't waste your time as this masterpiece is a visual novel and requires people to 'actually' read it and not skip through just for the lewd scenes.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Zodd33

Pure genius. While I'll admit that some parts of the game are not my cup of tea I can appreciate every single element of it. It's bizarre and depraved but in an entirely wonderful way. The characters are complicated and realistic while still maintaning the odd quirkyness that is present in every aspect of the game. The sex scenes are incredibly well animated and the character models are the most realistic I have ever seen. The story is very character driven and not very complex so far, but that is fine as it let's the characters really shine through.

I'm pretty new to the adult video game scene but this is by far the best one I've played and is going to be the first game I financially support, as I want to encourage those in charge of the game to keep producing more of this. Kudos to the dev(s) of this game, you have a ton of talent.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

tong950312

The best renpy game that I've ever played. Realistic design really impressed me. When I saw this game, the model looks like a real woman, not with a fake tits or body. Such as its skin texture looks like the real one. In a word, It's not like a game but a real life.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Cgt35

Most realistic and detailed game for me. Models are not copy paste like the other games. Also milf model is so unique i mean perfect.
    Animations are so realistic and erotic . Big thumbs up from my side (y)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

nyarlathothep

It is an excellent game in development that addresses certain fetishes not so common with a story that makes them uniquely note and from which I expect many more things in both areas both in history and in the sample of those fetishes that usually present only or mostly japanese games
  7. 4.00 star(s)

TheRealBrucewayne

Hey, pretty good. The characters are realistic, the rendering is fantastic. The game seamlessly lets you decide the content you do and do not want to see. Seamless transition from fantasies to reality. There is still some grammar and English issues towards the end (mostly in town with Alex but a little at the lake) I will probably wait a few more updates before playing again but I will be paying attention.

I hope later on the game gets a little more sandbox or has more choices and pathways but if not, they are building a nice story.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

katmandomo

Version reviewed: 0.4

This is a game for true degenerates. The plotline follows a nebbish and generic but well endowed teenage boy, same as you might find in most of the games on this site, his family, and a homeless young girl. The rest of the family consists of his domineering mother, transsexual older brother becoming his older sister, and his extremely sheltered younger sister with delayed puberty. The family drives out to a run down old motel that they just acquired and plan to turn into a running business. The MC goes out to get some groceries and comes back and that's where the main plotline ends as of version 1.4.

In the process of this plot there are numerous erotic scenes that go off on tangents and hit on a number of rare and exotic fetishes. While I appreciate developers who expand out past just incest and big boobs for their fetishes, this game gets into some really weird territory, like hairy armpit sniffing. As far as the sexual content goes this game is a blue baller. Most of the time you are lucky for a scene to end with a handjob, and the most explicit content is all with the transsexual older brother/sister at the moment. Even the 0.4 update with an extremely promising encounter with the homeless girl ended up abruptly stopping before it got too spicy.

Graphics: Simply the best graphics of any game on this site. Bar none. Skin looks like real skin. Gravity exists in the world. Clothes are made of cloth instead of hard plastic molded to the shape of the character. Rooms are fully furnished in ways that make sense in the real world, nobody lives in empty monocromatic boxes. The characters look like real people for better or worse. They have hair, the mom's boobs sag like she's an older woman, there are wrinkles and blemishes. It's visually stunning.

Despite this, there are still a couple of quibbles with the graphics. Some of the scenes are overly dark and the author has not figured out how to make things properly wet yet, which is especially noticable in the bathing pool scene when the character's hair refuses to get wet, even when they swim underwater.

Story: Despite the oddball fetishes, it's still mostly a sisterfucker, albeit with one of the sisters being still half brother. There is a LOT of dialog to click through and the translation is decent.

Sex Content: A few handjobs, some dry humping, and a blowjob. This game is all about slow buildup. Unfortunately it's pretty abrupt about ending scenes right before they get interesting. Unfortunately, the game release schedule is pretty slow as well (those gorgeous renders take a lot of time), so it will probably be next year before the MC gets to third base.

Overall: I reccomend this game just because it's a little different and so you can marvel at the equisite graphics. The fetishes might not be your cup of tea but everybody can find something they like in here. It's a VN so there's no grinding whatsoever. Just a handful of choices along the way that allow you to skip some of the stuff you aren't interested in.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Max_Power

Characters are nice. Good to see models looking like real humans, not silicone dolls.
    Massive walls of text. A 10 minute dialog for a basic "oh, you have an erection? let me help you" trope!
    No real content as of 0.4
  10. 5.00 star(s)

sotorojo

What an intense game! It has challenged me in a good way, pushing my boundaries with a level of realism I have not seen before in one of these games. At every step you can choose whether to be challenged or to take the safe and easy path, but I always chose the hard way, and I am very glad I did.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

szabon

It it good but it could be better, much better. The idea is good, the story is good, content in terms of CGI could be better - particularly, the models for the characters could be a bit better. I know that they are all siblings but that younger sister on some parts looks like a boy. Overall the creator did a good job, but this spoils a bit the rest. Those faces and bodies will need some extra work. Moreover, that evening illumination is simply unacceptable - These renders looked like taken from the Battle of Winterfell in Game of Thrones, so dark they are. Finally, the quality of the renders overall could also be better - do we really need to see all that grain?
    I hope the creator will read this and can take these observations as constructive and I hope that he will work on the improvements. Thatwould be great, the game deserves that.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

fattrapper

Overall a good game. A good and different choice of the character models for the game so you won't see the same 4/5 in this game like you do in some others.

On the other hand, some of the renders are too dark IMHO which makes me feel like the dev has done this to try and hide some rougher rendereing but I may be wrong about that. If I'm proven wrong then I'd be happy to add that extra star.

The use of pubic hair on the models is refreshing too and it appears that this may be a choice to keep or remove depending on the players choices in later versions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

frankdark

Maybe a lot of peopple tell you that your game is great but that it´s true and I have to say that i love the style of your game even if I don´t like the gay stuff like a fetish(without triying to offend) I have to say that i love your game and all the others fetish. Maybe the only thing that i dont like is the so much delay on a new update but all I have to tell is that you make a great game and i´m sure that a lot of people will take care of your effort doing it on your patreon. HIGH RECOMENDED TO SUPPORT THIS GAME ON PATREON OR ANIWHERE
  14. 4.00 star(s)

oysterkeeper

This is an interesting game. It is still pretty short, so not a ton to go by, but it has a lot of potential.

First of all, the game seems to have a realistic portrayal of humans. The main characters aren't 10/10 perfect symmetrical human beings which in and of itself makes this game pretty unique. That being said, the characters are still attractive which is refreshing considering all the DD tits and hourglass curves in the genre.

The characters seem to have interesting personalities and I am curious to see what will happen next in the story.

As I stated, there isn't a lot to go by considering the game being on the short side currently, but there is a few exciting parts of the plot just starting to unfold. Given a year, this game can easily become one of the better VNs around.

Definitely recommend trying.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

holden727

Amazing Renders and Story line - There is so much potential here for a Top Shelf VN. Great characters and I love Mom's 'natural' look...hope that doesn't change :love:
  16. 5.00 star(s)

z3smut

The overall Quality is great, renders are gorgeous, and the dev seems like a good person judging by patreon posts (letting people know its going to be delayed before patreon charges them again, etc). S+ Fetishes too.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

lokidoki90

Narrative is really really good, renders are the best on the site. Really worth waiting for each update, Psycho is awesome at this game. Rarely you see a game that so early on capture that mutch interest and hopefully it lives on and don't get abandoned anytime. Cool concept that make you decide your fetishes, and if the girls shave or are hairy, so it makes anyone happy. Really really looking forward to what this story has in store for us
  18. 5.00 star(s)

majesto

+very good story
    +very good images
    +you can avoide the shamale :D
    +I LOVE IT FOR NOW LETS SEE WERE THIS GO
    +more real girls no like that idnt now is the name barbie that is .
    -too short for now ......
    -I personalment i dislike the dreams and the imagination scenes
    -need mouch more to doo its to early
  19. 3.00 star(s)

Hardy1994

I don't know what I should think about this game.Its not bad nor is it my kind of game. The characters are realistic, thats a huge plus. I questioned my life desicions while playing 4 times and stoped wanting to play it 3 times because its beyond creppy.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

Inmortaliity

This game is something out of ordinary, which always is appreciated.

* Story: Unusual filled with taboo stuffs.
    * Babes: There is no "babes" in this, just average(kinda ugly?) looking girls. But they do really have have some good realistic inputs/impressions in the game.
    * Renders: Kinda good, not art, but yeah, good.

I'll put 3/5

Recommended?

Hell yeah, if you dare..
    And if you are looking for something taboo kinky stuffs with well written and kinda Harem story, this game is for you.

My opinion? Nope, the babes are not in my taste. Maybe for you? But not for me.