VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Gates Motel [v0.6] [P_S_Y_C_H_O]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TheOneJames

This game has a lot of potential and I'm excited to wait for the updates. Looks awesome and the girls are sexy one of the very few games that actually delves into the hairy side of women and it seems awesome.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

probez

Game so far is pretty gripping and unique, characters seems very realistic in appearance and behavior. It's super easy to buy into the plot and world the MC lives in. Can't wait to see where this story goes.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

jk_bo

Holy Shit!
    Loved it the quality of the texture is just astounding.
    The models look very close to real life people and the work you put there is quite remarkable.
    I loved it except the shemale one but everyone has their own choices.
    A five star rating is definitely deserved.
    I would love to be a patreon but I'm kinda broke.
    Anyway one hell of a job there and a great game to be played.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Absintheur

So, this is 5 stars for quality and potential. I played the 0.1.2a, so there's no actual content (really) just an introduction. But the art and renders are exceptional, the writing seems on point (although it is difficult to really qualify that without seeing more). This has a lot of potential, a natural looking older woman (she ain't a supermodel or super pretty), a transgender (optional) and there was even a reference to armpit hair (as an optional content). Let's just say most of that isn't really my cup of tea, but I can appreciate the attempt to cater to those niche crowds.

That said, most of my "5 stars!" is almost purely based on the great renders and models.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Alteni

Yeah i fkn like it awesome its my kind of games that i became crazy about it , i lv it ; thank u for sharing this fkn awesome game i hope all the best for u, this game will be one of the best game ever , i recommend to play this game . i hope u guys will support him to make this game even bigger in the future.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

FelFF

Looks extremely promising. Genuinely really excited for it, to the point where I'm considering donating if it seems like the author plans on fully following through with this visual novel (I'm like really close to doing it).
  7. 5.00 star(s)

rod733

The game is great so far, I loved the characters and fetishes presented so far (especially Norma and Alex), I just hope that in the future we have more options in the gameplay. Waiting for more updates. :)
    PS.: Sorry for my english I'm working to improve it
  8. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Version 0.1.1 is:

Pros:
    -Good Start
    -Love the Dialog
    -Different Typ of Story
    -Nice Graphics
    Cons:
    -Nothing

Total Ratings is:
    This Game is starting off pretty good,
    will be Interesting to see where this goes.
    Believe there will be some Kinky shit heading out way in this game.
    Really a Game that is out of the Ordinary.

Worth the Download......
    (y)(y)(y)
    Cant wait for the Next version.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Mr.Hoodz

Excellent renders, really pleasant to look at. Refreshing models very natural looking, actual visible age on older characters, it's fantastic ! Interesting and quirky story, really fun to go through. (Also femboy/sissy content ? UH YES PLEASE. This game has so many kinks !) Overall, a very interesting/promising project here, really hope this one stays and is not just cash-grab to be abandoned after a few empty updates. I believe in you PSYCHO !
  10. 5.00 star(s)

zavtra

Great art , promising and interesting story , realistic looking characters with proper pubic hair , really great models, shemale/sissy content which is rare , can't wait for more and im really hoping for quality development.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Hesctai

V0.1: I just want to emphasize with my little comment these very, very, promising beginnings. The richness and quality of the characters are a good base for a multi-faceted adventure rich in twists and turns. Obviously there will be for all the tastes of optional way and it is a real positive point! I strongly encourage the developer to continue this path hoping that it succeeds and that it meets the promises of this game. Looking forward to see more. In function I might revise the note but for now I really want to encourage the author :)
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Safetydummy

Um, shouldn't "booger eating" be added to the tags in the OP? Lol (I know, it was the ol' mortician's sleight-of-hand trick). Funny, actually had me chuckling in the first couple of minutes.

Well, this is a game that has a great deal of potential. Yeah, it's kind of spin on the tired old cliche (to a certain extent), but you have the added bonus of an iconic horror movie classic location/theme (thank God it wasn't "The Shining"). Lol This game really does have quite a lot going for it.

The story, with its twist, is at least something different. The writing and story telling are pretty solid. Each passenger definitely has something that makes them unique and interesting. People may whinge on about the "50 min. car ride", but it's done in such a way that it almost feels immersive- you get a sense of how stuffy and claustrophobic the situation is as they're driving on down the road. It's also a way to get much needed character introductions, flashbacks/backstory, and exposition out of the way. We know almost everything we need to know about them now, so that when the next update comes out- it's done, we can get right into the meat and potatoes of the game. I think this was a wise decision. It was much better than a random orgy at a truck stop and you have no idea who any of these people are or why you should care. Well done.

The art is actually pretty fantastic- really have to give the Dev credit for not only making his models not looking like every other one out there currently, but they look real- they have real character and he also does a really good job of conveying emotion with their eyes, faces, mouths that syncs up well with the dialogue (for static images). The environments and BGs look equally as good and it's rather ambitious trying to recreate such a memorable location, but judging from the demo shots, (at the end of the game) the Dev is on the right track. The "house" at the top of the hill, looks bloody fantastic.

The women -1-ish, are rendered incredibly well- and each, in their own way, are really attractive. A lot of work went into making each one stand out with their attitudes, personalities, attire, etc.,. It will not be hard to tell any of these characters apart- they have their own weight and spirit about them.
    1. Norma- is the perfect matriarchal-figure that wrangles the family together. Her model is done really well- you can tell she was pretty when she was younger and has aged really well. She's no supermodel, she has some wrinkles and lines on her face. She's probably having a harder time fighting gravity than she did when she was younger, but she still carries herself well and the those "flaws" only add to her realism and believability as a character. It's also going to be interesting to see her "break" from the quasi-puritanical ways that she has and has established for the rest of the family. He did say "church".
    2. Rose- looks like she's going to be the Alpha and main foil that the MC is going to have to overcome at some point. It will be interesting to find out what her deal is exactly and why she has such vitriol for the MC. Hate? Jealousy? Love? Who knows. Her model is really attractive as well.
    3. Alex- is the sissy/trap/trans character (sorry, I'm not good with these distinctions) and is going through the process of going "from a rooster to a hen" and it looks like this could be an interesting side-story as well. While this isn't typically my sort of thing- I'm reluctant to avoid that part of the story, because it seems like the writing is designed to keep all the characters in focus and I'd hate to miss out on the complete story- especially if it continues to be told as well as it is. The model for Alex is handsome- you can still see the semi-masculine qualities, they're softer and more subdued and she makes for a decent looking girl.
    4. Grace- ah, Grace. Sweet Grace. This one has an eerily specific place in my heart. I don't know how the Dev managed to do it, but she looks exactly (EXACTLY) like someone I knew growing up- the likeness is uncanny. AND much like the Grace in this story- the girl that I knew was considered "special", (not needed her own bus or a drool-cup special) due to her lack of confidence, awkwardness, dorkiness/geekiness, naivete, quiet nature, sweetness,...whatever it was- she had, and the Dev captured it. In just that short car ride- he encapsulated her essence beautifully. Suffice it to say, she is adorable and I'll not hear a man say 'nythin' a'gin her.
    Even if a particular fetish isn't to your taste- there are options to avoid seeing that type of content during your playt hrough. That's an excellent touch.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Jimbog

It is a first release but OMG this is a great game. I think it should be rated OFP (only for perverts). The writing is well above standard and the characters seem really well rendered, the writer has been able to add the following fetishes during a car ride......hairy armpits, watersports, shemale, groping and voyeur.