VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Gates Motel [v0.6] [P_S_Y_C_H_O]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Alig555

Reasons why I like the game:
    -strange and different kinds of fetishes
    -dark tone that you rarely see in games
    -really well written story
    -customizable characters (hairy or shave later in the game, and you get to choose, so everybody gets what they like, and dialogs that will lead you to it, can't wait for that part)
    -really realistic characters, it gets easy after a while you play that is a game, and that makes things more exciting

Reasons why I dislike the game:
    I have yet to find any
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Hairylover

Amazing game. First thing, it looks different from any other game.
    Unusual (and mostly optional) kinks, girls that actually looks realistic, and a really well written story. The game doesn't force you into anything, so if you're not into something you totally can skip it, and that's a huge thing, considering all the games that promise you to make the choices, while at some point they lead you to something you may not like, so until now, this is a gem, can't wait to get more
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Mauamu

I usually don't care about trans characters but this game made me actually excited for more of her in the next versions wth
    The renders are pretty cool, much less doll-like and more 'real' than we're used to.

The dev said on Patreon that his intent is to make the game pretty sick so maybe not all fetishes will resonate with you (though he is making most of them optional by the looks of it).

The only reason I'm not giving this 5* is because as of this version (0.3b) this is just a glorified introduction. A long introduction, sure, but just an introduction. Will definitely come back to this review when more content is released.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 269112

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  5. 5.00 star(s)

lacwik

Awesome! Maybe the best game that I saw on fetish, graphics, scenes, characters, interface. Not enough freedom of choice, but does not matter :p I like this game very much and look forward to the next version very soon. Thank you! P_S_Y_C_H_O ❤(y)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Di.Vil

Finally, a game that is really different from the other.
    Marvellous renders completed by a great story with pretty realistic characters. All characters have their own personnality. Skins are nicely and precisely worked more a better reality illusion.
    I appreciate their bodies that are full of sratches or stretchmarks like in real life, not polished and perfectly shaped like most of games.
    Keep on going the great job !
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Merseault

Refreshing and original game so far, really like it.

Natural looking models, that you haven't seen x-times before, kinky stuff that's quite rare in other games...

Especially like the writing, which is (most of the time) really good in my opinion.....dev can really build up some lewd atmosphere, even if there is nothing to see^^ (car scene f.e.).

-1 Star, because renders could be better here and there, but foremost, because some scenes are really too dark (car scene a little bit, Savage-Scene way too much)

Really excited for new content, as i have high hopes in this game, to stand out from the mass of all that ordinary games around here!

Keep up the good work! (y):)
  8. 2.00 star(s)

seanconnery

For some reason this guy can't seem to up the brightness on any of this renders. This makes the game pretty much unplayable since you can hardly see anything.
    How the hell can you mess up that bad with each and every render.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Ceesko

I am going to try to rate this game as faily as possible!

First of all this game contains quite a few niche fetishes that are not commonly available in this site so that is considered a plus for those whom like that sort of thing, now to th meat of the review:

The models in this game are extremely ugly and have disgusting unhygienic practices (like your sister picking her nose then putting the finger in her mouth) that would make the biggest horndog on earth lose his boner. Story is nonsensical in the sense that in order for an incest story to work, the sibling has to be actually quite attractive or have a compelling personality so the forbidden taboo desire kicks in. The siblings in this game are such obnoxious individuals with not even an ounce of good looks (Face or body) to make up for their personalities. Add to that their constant unhygienic habits you have the the biggest boner killing game in Renpy.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Reikoku

nice game, very original, renders are grate the story looks good so far, let see how it goes, there are little animations, hope in future updates there are more and longer, just needs a little more light on the night scenes, its way too blurry.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

hece

Great 3D art and skin texture . Especially, the hair.:sneaky:
    Interesting story. Tickling on the bed is fxxking awesome.
    But too many fetishes.
    Worst part is that there is no hint when you get into one.
    This situation always makes me disorientate.
    Looking forward to future updates.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

raaewe

Game would be awesome if not some strange fetishes implemented.
    Writing is very well done and renders are ok but for me all erotic scenes were simply disgusting. Pissing, hairy armpit's and gay stuff.
    If you are not so easly grosed out check out this game you might like it.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

eldersign

This is a short game so far, but already there's content here I haven't seen anywhere else! The car scenes are so intense and interesting. The trans content is unbelievably good. So fucking good.

The idea to put the player in the head of a Norman Bates type character seems like a tricky thing to pull off, but so far, the game does a great job of putting you into the mentality of the character. He's got weird hangups that cause him to react to things in ways that are very different from what most people would expect, but it's presented in a way that makes it understandable. Oddly, despite the fact that he can do very cruel things, he still feels like a character with "heart." What an interesting experience.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

R Voss

This game shows so much promise. The 0.1 version was good, but I didn't rate it then. Wanted to see how it would shape up with an update, and it didn't disappoint.

Gates Motel is delightfully strange. The setting is unsettling, even at this early stage, and it's helped along by the writing, which is very characterful and amusing. The renders are good, better than average, and I already have a strong sense of the characters (broad as they are at the moment), something most games can't accomplish many updates in.

I very much look forward to more work from the author.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

JohnJG

I am increasingly enjoying this game. It has a slow but palpable tension.

It also has the capacity to credibly go off into the unknown and still hold the players attention. I have no problem with it being somewhat dark either, since that adds another psychological aspect to the home and area where they are entering.

Plenty of inner turmoil for the MC and all those around him.

I like it all a lot and there is nothing wrong with drawing on the original film for inspiration. It is a classic after all and arguable started the Slasher Film genre. Kudos to the Developer.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Vaiqueétuataffarel

Very unique style in this genre. It is quite refreshing. It may scare away some people who dont like some kinks but the overall experience is very enjoyable so far.

TIP: Increase the brightness of your monitor before playing!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

funkyW1nkerB3an

Great visual style, interesting premise. The environments and atmosphere stand out to me as very well done.

There seems to be a sense of mystery and tension . I would like to see more of that. The characters have weird personality quarks that make their dynamic compelling to watch. I'm interested in finding out about the feral girl.

Could easily be a contender for best on the site with continued development.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

LordDaleth

I played through this at 0.1.1. My jaws dropped.. So much tension in a car, in a 96mb download. Nice and catchy the trans character, dropping in some christianity is a good surprise for me and i HOPE this will cause some "troubles" in the story!
    I'm eagerly wait for the unpacking at the hotel, thanks for the car ride! ;)
  19. 5.00 star(s)

cuty_wolfy

Tested the v0.1.1. Not much content in fact, but the plot, the characters, the writing... Very interesting ! I haven't been keen of a renpy game since a lot. I place a lot of hope in it. (sorry for my english, I'm french, and thanks for the french translate by the way ^^) Please hold on ! Please continue ! The man (men ?) behind this project are very talented. Thank for this story !
  20. 5.00 star(s)

hotbluemetal

Great story so far, really like the premise. The whole prologue sequence is a really nice way to set the tone and introduced the characters.

Character models look really good, some unique characters. I liked how the mother doesn't just look like a super model, she looks like a "real" woman in terms of the story and setting. His twin sister is another nice character, I like her naive yet naughty bookworm vibe she's got going on.

Alex is another interesting character, I really like that you've included a trans character in this, one who is kind of going through her transition. You don't see that very often.

Overall, an interesting story based game with some unique characters. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this!