Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Looking good. Guess the family got lucky and the place is less rundown than might have seem from outside at sundown.
But considering they got the light system working easily, i guess either the old owner's jailing was relatively recent or someone else has been doing some maintenance work on the place (the seller or some public service worker?).

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Will there be content for Rose in the next episode ?
Will see. It just goes by itself, without strict script beforehand. When I create some scenes or try to 'play' already created ones - I'm constantly adding more and more content. Sometimes it's hard to stop.

Like in first update, Savage was impromptu.

Reactions: TheFurs and 215303j

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Will see. It just goes by itself, without strict script beforehand. When I create some scenes or try to 'play' already created - I'm constantly adding more and more content. Sometimes it's hard to stop.
Ok, just asking, cause she's the one with the less content.

Like in first update, Savage girl was impromptu.
Sure it was unexpected, but it's a good surprise, it's a rather interesting and unusual character.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
You could just arrive and go to sleep))
But it was now or never.
Homeless uncivilized girl. Where you can find her? Only in some abandoned place.
Motel is abandoned. She lives in motel. You arrive. She run away.
If I missed to add her now - it would be impossible to find a way to add her later.
But I didn't have this idea when I released first version.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
dark sick WTF game..that we ALL love...admit it..yes..even you..you know you do..suddenly produces one of the most beautiful dames in gamedom...GO FIGURE!!!

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Before "Malevich's Square" does not hold out a bit - there is much to strive for.
Calibrated monitor with excessive brightness, the mood can be transferred in other ways, not just a dark picture.
You fucking kidding me. Savage in the bathtub is still too dark for you?
Nevermind. After reading your comments - you are just one of those 'smartass experts', who just keep bitching everywhere, thinking that their opinion is worth being read. Waste of time.

Reactions: overlord13

215303j

I even know that for some people this lighting is okay. but I try to avoid it.
Yeah, that kind of lighting is pretty bad...

Some scenes in the last update were pretty dark for me too. I had to switch off all lights and then find out that my monitor is producing something grey rather than black. But most was visible.

The other pics you posted recently (motel room and savage in bathtub) look great!

Maybe during night scenes you can add some moonlight? I don't know if that's possible in Daz.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Some scenes in the last update were pretty dark for me too.
I already gathered some info.
60% of people find it little bit too dark.
20% - too dark.
20% - can see everything.
2 people voted for "can't see anything", but one of them couldn't see bar number 6 on contrast calibrating picture.
I know that and will not do it so much dark anymore.

Reactions: Agrik

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Do not be angry!
Simply, people with equally good eyesight perceive darkness in different ways. Some do not notice her, others do not see anything in it, others get used to it for a long time.
Funny that you would mention it. First time i saw the scene of the savage girl in the bath it seemed quite bright to me - overly so even, by contrast - but taking a look at it today, it feels much less so. Nott dark per se, but things seem to have a greyish cast, i guess.

My suspicion at the moment is that the time of the day/night one plays the game might have an effect too. Just a theory to check later.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Lighting in your room... Is your screen matte or glossy... Of course.
Matte. Lighting in my room is pretty good, strong even. Combine that, being better located than my window and how our eyes tend to turn more receptive to light in nightime hours and who knows, maybe it does get somewhat clearer to look at my screen at night. :)

It's funny, but looking at it this morning, the image of the savage girl in the bath does not seems as bright as the first time i saw it (when it felt kind of flooded in light/saturated even). It might be just a first impression thing at play - seeing the much darker scenes of the initial chapter could have helped - but due to the factors above i'm not certain, ergo my suspicion/theory and i want to test out later when it's night here.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
No one mentioned dirty dick sniffing feature. Is it hot or not? When you can't stop her sniffing it.
I want to add more of it in the future in different ways.
if it makes her becomes an addicted sub sure why not...no dirty ass sniffing though...HAHAA!!

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes