tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
I just wanted to hear what people like for a change. My psychotherapist says it's good for my mood.
But looks like people mostly mention what they don't like.
Not sure if you're trolling about the "psychotherapist" part, but okay.
I enjoyed the writing and the fact that it is more realistic than most games. The models look really attractive (even with all the hair xD) and unique. I liked how we got to hear the perverted thoughts of the MC and how he tries to act 'normally' around the others, even though we know what he is really thinking. I liked the interactions with the younger daughter and the tension building between them. I liked the scene with the homeless girl (even though I find it hard to believe that anyone would choose to be mean to her - because she is so god damn adorable). I also liked that you weren't afraid to go into things that other people might stay away from, like women's dirty panties. Even though I wouldn't sniff or lick panties that are so visible dirty, I still enjoyed those scenes. Also I'm looking forward to the development of the relationship with Rose. I fucking love bitches and trying to break them.

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
@1800 Mr. Tourture I don't think it will help. I have few years old $400 monitor of some local brand.
It's just too dark on some monitors and okay on others.
I made a poll and gathered some info.
For 50% it's little bit too dark.
40% can see everything.
Only one guy voted for can't see shit. But he can barely see bar number 6 on the contrast calibrating image I posted earlier, where he should be able to see even bar number 1.
It actually a pretty interesting problem becaue you can see how diferent moniters are. mine is a stupidly expensive 4k ne and yet I didn't see anything until I turned the gamma way up.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
It actually a pretty interesting problem becaue you can see how diferent moniters are. mine is a stupidly expensive 4k ne and yet I didn't see anything until I turned the gamma way up.
Yep. Strange and annoying.
And it makes it look like most people have issues with darkness only because they are mentioning it and are louder.
But now I know it and will try to avoid darknesssssss.

Reactions: iMagnor

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I just wanted to hear what people like for a change. My psychotherapist says it's good for my mood.
But looks like people mostly mention what they don't like.
Have you asked one of those heathens to make you a fan sig for your game yet?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hey heathens..make him a fan sig!!! or @Krull ..oh mighty Krull..a sig is needed magnanimous one..bless this thread with your godly art :p
preferably of dirty loli peeing as her eyes follow your every movement :p yes..i noticed she maintains total eye contact..what a good sub :p

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
who's the shota? one of the family members or a guest to the motel?
(I keep seeing shota referenced as boy on woman, but thats straight shota)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
hey heathens..make him a fan sig!!! or @Krull ..oh mighty Krull..a sig is needed magnanimous one..bless this thread with your godly art :p
preferably of dirty loli peeing as her eyes follow your every movement :p yes..i noticed she maintains total eye contact..what a good sub :p
Hehe I second some mighty Krull-magic! :geek:(y)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this is what i see...there be eyes...this is actually the darkest image from the sequence and i can see her eyes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
There no loli or shota in that game, just a petite framed girl, that don't make her a loli.
I dont know where that came from. Cant be lack of sleep, I got 7 hours today...
Probably mixed it up with a different game.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes