jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Is it still so dark that we can't see anything?

Great that the MC is less rapey regarding the savage girl.

Reactions: Belnick

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
What we have so far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beyond that, nothing has happened and it's a lot to read through where you don't actually have much interaction with what's going on. I'm hoping all of this is actually in the lead up to some actual conversation choices eventually or open world content for where in the property you want to go, but I'm not holding my breath.

This thing feels more Novel than Game.

Reactions: bernthal

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
This thing feels more Novel than Game.
What he said. I can't see crap in this game and I have a $600 Dell U3417W 34-Inch UltraSharp Curved Monitor. I understand the dark, moody, and sinister theme to go with the plot, but the art is almost like it's different shades of black and black.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The vision might get better one some scenes, the MC is supposed to work the Morning until Noon shift and then hang out with his twin during her shift during the day, so we'll see plenty of daylight stuff.

But I still worry this game is going to be a lot of reading, not a lot of visuals or player input.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Is it still so dark that we can't see anything?

Great that the MC is less rapey regarding the savage girl.
yea way to dark, tried on my 144kz, on my oled tv and qled tv, game is way way way too dark, im starting to think the reviews are the developer friends or/and co workers or something

Renaulto

Dec 30, 2018
yea way to dark, tried on my 144kz, on my oled tv and qled tv, game is way way way too dark, im starting to think the reviews are the developer friends or/and co workers or something
Yeah, I inquired about the darkness, and the only fix is my monitor's brightness I was told.

Reactions: Belnick
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes